Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best mixes with Tobacco and Weed? Including types!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cotyledon, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Here are a couple gems I often use. To be honest though as long as it rolls, smokes, and tastes how you would like it doesnt matter what tobacco is used. I roll my own cigarettes so I have an unneccesarily large amount of tobacco. Because of that I eventually ended up experimenting with spliffs despite never being interested in them before, and I've used every kind of tobacco in spliffs/bowls of mix you could think. As long as it's not dried out or to wet it will be fine. I'd experiment IIWY, and a good place to look around for different tobaccos if local shops suck is pipesandcigars.com.

Attached Files:

2. Cotyledon, Nov 20, 2011 post is 7 years old,

so most of these guys are dead now

expired due to lung cancer

lol