Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Mixer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MatttheStoner, May 22, 2012.

1. 'Sup, guys,
    Basically I want to smoke some pot in joints, but I can't afford enough for a pure and I dislike tobacco, I find the buzz doesn't combine well with weed for me. Before you say so, yes I do have a pipe/bong and I use them regularly, I just like to enjoy different ways of smoking weed from time to time. I have been thinking of using something called "Farmer's Honeyblend Herbal Smoking Mixture" after reading some great reviews on one site. The problem is that a few other reviews on other sites say that it is really harsh and horrible. Has anyone tried this stuff and do you have an opinion on it?

2. Hey , I would suggest to mix some of your bud ( assuming you smoke dank) with some mids, that way it goes farther and you're still just smoking the herb, I have done this many times and it's great when you're hard on cash

3. The main problem is that I can get some amazingly dank weed, but I can't get some mid any cheaper. It is hard to get something cheap where I live.