Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best midnight munchies snack

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by imverystonednow, Nov 13, 2011.

1. So it's around 2:30 here in Brazil when me and a pal went to smoke weed at the park, he totally freaked out and went home and I just really didn't care. When I got home I was like starvin and I ate this pizza from a day ago and it was freakin awesome! So I want to know your fav snacks for the munchies :smoke:

2. This wasn't really at midnight but me and my friend smoked a blunt and then went in his house and decided to cook perdue chicken patties, we then cut them up into little pieces, then put them in a big tortilla wrap, and then added french and southwest dressing. It was amazing. So I guess my favorite thing so far is a chicken wrap with french and southwest dressing.

Mozzarella sticks, Pizza Bagels, and microwavable white castle burgers are also pretty good.

3. [quote name='"PurpKilla"']pussy.[/quote]

Win. <3

4. cheese quesadilla quick easy and super dank for some midnight munch

5. I like to cook a full course meal, not any instant shit :yummy:

buffalo chicken dip
    chicken divan
    baklava
    baked mac and cheese

I wake up with horrible indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea sometimes though