Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best method to get the smallest amount

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Higherrr, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Okay, what's the best way to get the smallest amount of weed besides smoking it.

I've been thinking what to do with all the extra weed I have..I don't want to ruin the weed so I will not compact it... I'm stuck on this..

I thought of edibles.. Very, very potent edibles. I want to make them at potent as possible but make the amount look as small as possible. You guys know what I mean? I'm not trying to brag, but I have access to endless amounts of weed and would like to make large amounts in to smaller amounts just because I feel like making a lot look like a little.

OR is there a way to safely compact the weed as much as possible without fucking it up?

Let's say I have 1 ounce, I wanted to compact it or break it down to the smallest amount but get just as high from it. What can be done. What's the most useful method

2. Well I'd pass out trying to take the amount of a zip at once, lol. Idk, make like a cookie that's green from all the weed in it lol. Or mail some to me :D

3. Oil, wax, and butter.

4. 32) .87 gram brownies

hash.

keif....

What are you looking for?

5. Use a vape. Don't need much to get high as a kite. :)

6. yep.

also
    Hash.

7. make hash. some good old fashioned sift hash. you can get a screen for like 25 bucks, then go to town!

8. In terms of edibles. The most potent form that I'm aware of, is THC oil capsules. You buy empty medicine capsules, and fill them with the THC filled oil after extracting it out of the weed.

9. Hmmmmmm. How long can edibles be stored. What are some good edibles to make preferably something that can sit for a long time and not go bad.

10. #11 Doadies, Jul 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Just because THC is in it, doesn't effect hours long they'll go till they're bad.

Just pick a food you know will last long, although.. I would do candy. Blow pop suckers last forever.

I still think you should make oil and butter, then store it and add it in things you make. I've made tacos, pancakes, the possibilities are endless.

11. thc pills are pretty small