Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best method of Kief extraction

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by oofthedoof, Jan 17, 2014.

1. What is it? Dry sifting? Mesh bag and bucket? Please elaborate on your experiencesSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 PositiveOutlook, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014
    kief boxes or bubble bags are your friend.

Grind up your weed, put it in the kief box in the freezer for 45 minutes with the lid OFF, this will make the trichomes more brittle and easier to fall off, chuck a coin or two in there, place the lid on and start shuffling the box back and forth until you are content that there is no more kief to collect,

edited because I didn't notice you said elaborate.

3. Bubble bag and dry ice or sifter box with dry ice.

4. I just use a credit card and get it into a little pile and top it on my bowls 

5. Get a grinder that has a screen and put a nickel on the screen and grind away just make sure to roll it at some what of an angle when your grinding... It just about doubles the out put of keif from your grinder... If your bud is good enuf.. :)