Best method for indoor hydroponic bag seed grow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Hellafella, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Hi all,

I'm just about to set up my proof-of-concept test run for a small indoor tent 1'4"X1'4"X3'11" and I'd like to go with bag seeds this first time. I'm gonna try to fit 2-3 plants in a hydroponic system that'll be either a Rubbermaid with a couple of net pots or a few small buckets (with bubblers installed). I'm using 4 CFLs (2X75W@6500K, 2X100W@2700K).

My question is: after germinating however many seedlings it takes, do I just plant three, leave 'em in there for a few weeks, flower 'em and cross my fingers for women?

Or is there any way that I could increase my chances of getting a female - or identifying the best candidates generally at the seedling stage?

Thanks! \t\t\t\t\t\t

2. what you are refering to is "sexing". youll be vegging for weeks before youre able to do this, well before flowering. Ther is nothing you can do to change the odds(usually 50/50)

why not just use 4 100 watt cfls? theyll put out more lumens

avoid light hitting water as this will alter ph and grow algea

plant at least twice as many plants as you plan to grow or plan on cloning AFTER you sex.

it's important that you study study study before you start or youll have chaos :) best wishes