Best Mature Cartoons

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by ForTooZero, Dec 2, 2011.

1. The best mature cartoons are:

South Park
    Family Guy
    American Dad
    Good Vibes
    Kevin Spencer (So funny when your high)

2. Regular Show + Adventure Time > everything. Cartoon Network is hidden gold, and it isn't to hard to catch the references they're constantly throwing at you.

3. yeh south park regular show.I also like catchin up on the clone wars.

4. #4 TooLegit2Quit, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2011
    Futuramaa

5. Ugly Americans is a gooder

6. King of the hill

7. Archer at this point tops the list for me

8. good vibes is funny as hell man

9. How the fuck can all of you skip over Beavis and Butt-head?! Anyway, South Park almost never disappoints me, I watch American Dad every day, Family Guy is eh at this point, never really watched Good Vibes, Boondocks is just pure gold.

10. The Life And Times Of Tim

11. Adventure Tiime!! ^^

12. family guy is a must followed by american dad,,and dont forget sponge bob square pants great when stoned and an attack of munchies,...mac

13. matrue cartoons, huh most jokes on those shows are simply toilet humor. They are still enjoyable I just wouldent label them as mature cartoons

14. In no particular order.

THE VENTURE BROTHERS
    THE BOONDOCKS
    FUTURAMA
    UGLY AMERICANS
    KING OF THE HILL
    AMERICAN DAD
    SOUTH PARK

If by mature you guys mean made for "older people" South Park and The Boondocks probably trump them all. In terms of which shows are made for a more "intelligent" audience, I think The Boondocks and Ugly Americans are probably overall better written. That's not to discredit the genius that is Futurama, I just don't think its type of humor is for everyone kinda like the Venture Bros.

15. Bleach.
    Death Note.

16. *Facepalm*
    That is ANIME, so it doesn't count.

17. Definitely King of the Hill, Family Guy and South Park

18. KOTH and FUTURAMA are always worth watching!
    but i can't believe no one's said
    VENTURE BROS
    AQUA TEEH HUNGER FORCE
    SEALAB 2021
    HOME MOVIES