Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Material For a Bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Koh, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Title says it

Whats the best material to use when making a bowl for a gravity bong

2. I been tryin to figure this out too. I been doin the quick sobe bottle trick but i been usin foil for the bowl but i try not to use foil because i dont want to end up like my grandfather with dimensia and alzhiemers ( RIP ).

3. a socket, or buy a glass bowl

4. Theyve never actually linked aluminum to Alzheimers Disease..in theory it could cause it but theres never been a definite link.

5. This.

Anyways, I just use what looks like a plumbing converter thingy. It's like a 3/4 inch opening on top that's about half an inch deep, then it narrows down into a 3 or 4 mm hole on the other side.

6. Smoking out of aluminum has never been proven to cause Alzheimer, only correlation is that alzheimer victims have been found to have traces of aluminum in their brain TTEMN

7. try not to use foil but if you have to make sure ur only burning the bud but when i make bowls i use instrument mouth pieces if you find the right ones with the right size hole u dont need to use screens or foil

8. I just used a 11 ~ mm socket with a pebble for a screen. Perfect size for one fat hit

9. Socket..Small one.

10. Glass and only Glass, yeah you can say you can use other stuff like socket's and foil, but here's the problem with sockets, while yes its usually made out of stainless steel or something, there's always a coating of whatever and believe me you dont want to inhale that. So go with glass. I'm not talking about lightbulbs, im talking thick glass like professional bowls or bongs glass.