Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Marijuana in the World

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Heineken420, Sep 20, 2006.

1. I would argue that White Widow is the best, it definitely is my favorite

2. well i am in love with the grand daddy purp and tropical diesel i have at the moment

3. white fucking rhino is the best bud on the planet

4. Sour Diesel. Came in these nice little one gram baggies too! :smoke:

5. The best marijuana in the world is the best marijuana in the world is the best marijuana in the world.

>_>

6. Ive had a lot of grade A stuff from Canada, which has always been of really high quality.

But, even though not always grown as well, dutch weed is far better for straight up high, and it always makes people giggle hysterically without being able to stop!

7. I've had plenty of Amsterdam bud, and the stuff I've had from Northern California beats it hands down for the most part. The stuff from my grow room beats it even more.

8. i thought it was a toss up between

SUPER LEMON HAZE
    WHITE WIDOW
    ALASKAN THUNDER FUCK

(i havent tried any of these (i wish) but from what i heard they are at the top)

9. Sour Bubble is 34% thc, pretty much one of the highest percentage of thc around.
    I've seen some other strains that were said to be 34% also though.

It is pretty good, gets you pretty high. Usually i can do stuff after i smoke because of my high tolerence, but i couldn't/didn't want to drive a good 2 hours after smoking this. Usually i can smoke and drive within 1/2 an hour because my high is gone by that time.

[​IMG]

10. Dude! You have just sparked my memory of the DJ short blues I used to get when I was lucky enough to grab a lil off the harvests.
    There's really no way to describe how amazing that herb tasted and smelled.

11. best weed..
    thats like asking a bar what the best beer is.

for me its just super heavy indicas. hindu and afghan strains are sexy.

12. This is a rock/scissor/paper game.

I bet the 'best' weed around isn't even sold, just enjoyed.

13. It's impossible to identify a single strain as the "best weed in the world"

Its all a matter of personal opinion. There are new strains and types of weed being born every minute.

For me, it was wayyy back in high school. Only 2 buds stand out in my mind when I think "best weed ever"

One of them was something the kid who grew it called it "pink cadillac or pink caddy" the other one was some "g-13" (obviously not, but thats what grower called it).
    both of these knocked me on my assss. i couldnt do anything for a good 3 hours besides sit around, watch tv, play xbox, and laugh my fucking ass off.

That was some of the fluffiest most amazing nug ive ever had. literally one gram of this stuff would almost fit in the palm of your hand it was so fluffy

14. There is no official answer too this thread, everyone claims the shit they smoked is the best. But in all honesty once you get dank to a certain level does it even matter? the little %2-%3 more thc, ooohh awesome. Its all about how it was grown(grow room\grower) and the seed's genetics.

15. G-13 is easily the best strain out there. I just smoked some last night. First time I smoked G-13 it knocked me out and I was high after I woke up from 6 hours of sleep! I got stoned as fuck in 1 hit. I've tried lots of different strains but G-13 is by far the best. It is really hard for me to get but I can get it. G-13 is alot different from G-13 haze, G-13 haze is just a strong strain of bud, they named it G-13 haze cuz of all the rumors and legends it has. But I can get the real original G-13 and it's alot better and stronger than G-13 haze. The original G-13 is only grown by the government, nobody else can grow the original G-13 cuz when the government harvests it they get rid of all the seeds so nobody on the world can grow it. If anybody has any questions about the original G-13 my email is jj.griego@gmail.com

16. Northern Lights I smoked a few years back.. my friends pops had a palm sized bud and he told us to go break into it and try it out.. I swear to god its the closest weed has ever gotten me to feeling like I was tripping.

17. I just love how 'THC percentages' keep going up and up, yet there are no credible lab studies to back the claims up. No plant is 34% THC. No plant is even 34% resin, and the resin is not 100% THC.

18. .........How exactly do You get your hands on it then......

19. G-13 is a myth. Yes you can buy a strain named G-13 but it was never a Government strain and all the urban legend surrounding it was dreamed up by bored stoners who had smoked too much BHO.

20. Oh I know man, I just wanna see what Crazy answer this man gives us about obtaining such an "elusive" strain.