Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Marijuana in the World

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Heineken420, Sep 20, 2006.

1. #81 jlemos13, Jan 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2009
    elephant bud has the highest thc in the world. 34%. it just came out like 2 months ago., so i dont think its buyable yet. the seeds are $500 for 10 seeds, at bcseeds.com

2. I couldn't agree more.

So from my point of view that only has thc content as one variable; SAGE is by far the best marijuana in the world to me. Based on aroma, type of high, flavor and thc content.

SAGE = Sativa Afghani Genetic Equilibrium

I'd give both my tits for an ounce of SAGE right now.

3. #83 drofiend721, Jan 1, 2009
    You are a desperate little lady... huh?

4. heh. Yes it sucks to be trying to find a job and smoking very very very little. I just hope I find a job that only has an initial drug test... *crosses fingers*

But I do highly suggest asking your dealers if there is ever any SAGE in the area. I can promise you'll fall in love. :D

5. The best weed is probably like somewhere in the Amazon Rain Forest.

6. The best Thai is the best in the world.

7. Omg SAGE! That strain is truly amazing.

Sativa Afghanica Genetic Equilibrium! (not the real name but :p)

8. #88 dirtybongwater, Jan 1, 2009
    It is sooooooo the real name. Don't make me break out my bible and tell you the hybrid makeup! -- Ah hell, here's a link to a strain page.

http://www.kindgreenbuds.com/marijuana-strains/sage.html

edit:
    Oh and I've been trying to write a haiku for you Lebowski, but without the buds it seems I'm not as clever as I'd like to be. Just know your haiku is coming in the near future. Why? Because I can.

9. best bud in the world was probably made by the us government a long time ago. But really the dutch have legal pot so they can get a lot of research done. Id say the best is yet to come. Really tho some real big stoners that i know say theyve got some knockout purple haze and nyc diesel. When pot becomes legal (if ever in the us) then itll be the dankest cause of developement.

10. #90 oldskoolgrower, Jan 1, 2009
    The stuff I have sitting in jars in my pantry is the best I've ever smoked.

There is no 'best'. It's far too subjective.

Cannabis is not a tropical plant per se and doesn't care for the humidity of the forest. Fail.

11. I have also heard this
    and I believe mountainusk thunderfuck was 23%

12. Two words...California (location) Kush (strain).:smoking:

13. How am I suppose to get California Kush, when I live in Frigid Canada? Would anyone mind mailing me some? lol

14. medijuana from amsterdam seeds

15. Best Bud in the world??

Its all up to your personal opinion.

16. I agree with everyone who is saying it's totally subjective, but maybe you could all post the strain that is the best to you.

I'm always interested in learning about new strains. Hell I'm interested in knowing what each person feels is the best to them... It's just interesting.

17. it was supposedly grown in 24 hour sunlight

18. personally id say this organic pink kush i had a long while ago, pure amazing!

19. Last summer my girlfriend and I were spending time with my Great Grandfather who had terminal brain cancer. Lumpy as I used to call him was the most stereo typical Haredi Jew you would ever meet. I have never met another person who was so adamant about keeping Kosher. He was the most conservative man I had ever met yet he had been smoking the herb daily since his eighth birthday in 1907. He seemed like the least likely person to smoke ever. His last day on earth we sat down for one final smoke. He brought out an eigth of the most beautiful weed I had ever seen. It looked like it had been covered in sugar. And the smell was otherworldly.When I was breaking it up was nothing but buds the stems were practically non existant. I took one hit and before I had even passed it back to lumpy I was already stoned. We smoked 2 grams. And god damn! That was hands down the best bud I had ever smoked. The high was amazing. It was uplifting and calming at the same time. No paranoia. I was unbelivably happy. It was kind of like rolling. I was giggiling uncontroalbly. I stared at the wall for an hour and it was just crazy the patterns on the wall paper looked like it was blowing in the wind. The high lasted for like six hours. The best weed I have ever smoked. I didnt get a name. There were no seeds. I doubt I will ever smoke that weed again.

20. I don't think there is a best strain, but the best stuff I've smoked comes right out of my grow rooms.