Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Marijuana in the World

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Heineken420, Sep 20, 2006.

1. I'd like to see a Bubba Kush varient mixed with Chemhaze Sour D or Vanilla Luna with Doube Strawberry Diesel.

2. with a name like that it better be good.

3. Reference..dope-seeds.com,lowryder seeds and Dr. Chronic seeds

"These seeds produce plants that are fantastic in both appearance and effect. Our most typically indica strain, White Russian is a stable cross of AK-47 and White Widow (a prize winning indica clone). Medium height, consistent plants and dense, very resinous flower tops (crystals appear after about 5 weeks of flowering). With such a strong indica background, the plants smell quite strong during both their growth and flowering period. In an independent seed comparison in which over 150 different seedstrains were grown out in a greenhouse, the White Russian came out as the strongest plant (22% THC, likely to be the strongest plant known at present!!)."

4. I don't think THC % has much to do with the quality of the weed as long as it's high enough to get high. Mostly it's the effects you need, and the effects it gives you. If it gives you what you need/ want, it's the best for you.

5. Geez, best weed in the world?

My all around favorites are Bubba Kush and AK-47, I like kush in general though because of the kind of high it gives :hello:

6. Super Silver Haze x Pure Kush-- small nugs, covered in sticky ass trichomes, AMAZING HIGH. Euphoric, but stoney, and you get loopy as fuck. a real eye crusher.

Granddaddy Purp x White Widow-- Purple ass, sticky bud. Pretty good body high, the widow didn't show through on this plant though.

Blueberry - Not sure of the strain genetics, but i got mega blasted off of a bowl of Berry yum yum.. and yes it did taste that good.

7. The best bud is G13xWhite Widow.

8. Well no one is ever gunna be right on this, but if i were to grow the absolute cream of the crop, the top strains i would choose to create my own would be Cinderella 99 x Arjan's Haze. I'd call it Ecstacy

9. The strain I grabbed when I last visited california was nicknamed albino berry... white widow x godberry... that was some one hitter quitter

10. I think its apparent that asking a question like this is downright pointless. There is no answer.

11. #72 FindingTim, Nov 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2008
    I couldn't have said this any better. atmosphere is CRUCIAL when smoking. But of course, the weed itself is key as well. The best weed I've ever smoked was not in a fantastic atmosphere, but it was true one-hitter quitter. It was Purple Kush, but not your ordinary Purple Kush. I took one small hit off the pipe, looked around, and just couldn't believe it. I felt like I'd smoked four bowls to the dome. In general, I have a soft spot for purple buds... they tend to have a distinct type of high that I much prefer.

12. LA Confidential
    Sour Diesel
    Blueberry
    Tutti Fruitti
    and something I just had this weekend... haven't heard of it before: God's Gift
    Northern Lights (this was the reason of my first out of body and it stays close to me)
    hahaha my 2 cents

13. Super Silver Haze has one of the highest THC levels in the world..
    its about 24%, while white widow has only 14%

but the best weed in the world also depends on wether u like to smoke Sativa or Indica better, wether u like a smooth smoke, or rough, etc.

14. FTW. I havent had any true exotics, but I have some true NYC Diesel right now, and let me tell you this...a .3 spliff of that WRECKED ME the other night, and my tolerence is high as shit ive been smoking everyday. got a gram of this tree on tuesday and ive only needed budlings to get me high as shit every night.

15. hawaii probably

16. it is the herb that you grow yourself and put all your love into. Nothing is better than your own homegrown when done properly. ;) Support your local farmers. ;)

17. I hear northern lights is one of the best, but I've never had it, unfortunately.

18. I think White Russian (White Widow x AK-47) is supposed to be 22%.

19. i have had a few good strains, including white widow, northern lights, strawberry shortcake, frost mountain, silver haze, and purple haze. i have to say, it comes close between the white widow and the northern lights, but in the long run northern lights was my favorite.