Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Marijuana in the World

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Heineken420, Sep 20, 2006.

1. ^^^^ im calling BS on this one.

alot of people forget to had the 10-15% water weight when figuring the THC content.

so say your boys in humboldt vapped their bud and it weighed 2 grams pre vapping. after being vapped it came out at 1.3g (35%) this does not mean the THC is 35% you then have to figure in the 10-15% water weight and then that is your thc content. so lets figure this out we will use 12% for the water which equals .156

2g(going in)
    1.3g (coming out) 35% lighter now take away 12% = 23% THC content

:smoking: sorry if noe one can understand this im really really baked right now and am probably jumping all over the place sorry:smoking:

2. All that I have to say is that the 'best' bud is all relative to popular opinion. Right now I'd have to say that the finer Kush plants are producing some fucking dank. So for now I'd have to put my money on strains like O.G. Kush and Master Kush.

3. Most THC doesnt make it good.

Last I checked, G-13 is hella expensive and hard to procure.

4. What are you talking about? who are these people you speak of who run THC tests on all their weed. You certainly are putting a lot of words in Chronictokers mouth.

:rolleyes:

The FIRST STEP in measuring THC percentage is full dehydration of the sample.

5. not putting any words in his mouth. please read above qoute.

i was merely assuming that he HEARD from a friend or associate. which i think is very fair to assume. is it not??

6. Ok then you were just really stoned when you made your first post.

Have fun measuring thc with vaporizers and dont forget to compensate for water weight :laughing:

7. Best in the world I have no idea.. Probably some landrace sativa's.. a good potent 100% sativa will make you fly like no other weed you ever smoked before. The high from a good landrace sativa is so foreign to most of us smokers it's like getting high for the first time all over again..

I grow some descent strains, and all more or less have very good potency.. What makes one better then the other for me anyway is the taste/smell, and quality of the high. I always thought I was an indica man till I grew some good sativa (PPP), and harvested slightly early when not to much thc degraded to cbn,cbd. The high is blowing me away as the wide awake high cuts right through any highs I had previously from other strains. I'd say my favorite strain I smoked was C99 x blueberry, and this was mostly to an absolutely amazing sweet graprefruit/pineapple/blueberry taste LOL. As far as raw potency goes PPP, Northern Lights, and Ice have to rank up there out of what I've grown out, and all differing slightly in the effects they provide.

8. durbon poision is supposedly the strongest bud in the world THC level wise, i believe its almost 28 percent.

9. go to amsterdam and go to barneys. order anything there..the willie nelson, pink kush and matamuska were all good. and if you want high thc content buy hash every1 quit being lame and arguing about thc content it doesnt determine the best bud:hello:

10. i've only smoked a few good strains, but i really liked hydro. it was one of the most relaxing highs i've ever had. actually i can't remember if i had smoked white rhino or hydro that day..i guess they both got the job done.

11. sorry to cut up your post so much, but i've heard from a lot of good sources that those are both really good strains. this kid came to class earlier today completely blazed and he was like licking his lips talking about how tasty the northern lights was. the look on his face was pure joy pretty much..

12. hahah that's way ridiculous

13. I would say anything Mr. Postman here pulls out of his closet is some of the best bud you're gonna see anywhere.

But if you're looking for high THC%, budder definitely has the most amount of concentrated THC you'll ever find.

14. best weeds in nor cal.

15. the best shit i've smoked in a long time was breakfast of the gods. that was the most expensive, but completely worth it pot i've bought in a long time. supposedly the strongest sativa they sold at this dispensory.

16. This white russian shit im smoking is some 1 hit shit let me tell you... through my bong, 1 hit will wreck anyone with this nug..i have such a high tolerance too.

17. i thought this was 1 reason we control enviroments in our grows. the world will fit in any of the rooms ive got. just give me the specs and walla. you think its fall in london. an hour later. spring in outer mongolia.

once you reach the top of the weeds the spice of life kicks in. Variety!!

my bubble hash puts us in a different place, and diff strains do diff things. cbd factor and most of all and most critical is the human factor.

so the best weed in the world to you might be beasters to me? imho

18. :smoke:The best you will ever find should be the stuff you are burning right now!!!

19. i have never experienced a "one-hit quit" plant before until i met L.A. Confidential. at home i would hear how some smokers would smoke some kind of weed, and get so fucked up that they couldn't physically smoke more. honestly, i never believed of such a thing. i was proven wrong when me and a buddy were in a coffee shop (directly across from 420 Cafe) in Amsterdam. we go in not expecting much and ask for their best green. The weed bartender pointed straight to the L.A. on the weed menu, which was about 17 euros for a gram (for most stuff we would only pay like 10 to 11 euros). i smoked a lil bit from a pipe and 'BAM! it hit me so hard that i had to put that pipe dowwwwwwwn. i watched my friend do the same as i sat in complete oblivion, coughing as well. both of us could not take another hit for a while..

20. Pittsburgh has a lot of good bud and a damn good football team too