Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Marijuana in the World

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Heineken420, Sep 20, 2006.

1. hey im relatively new on this site and id like to ask the experienced tokers what they think is the "best" marijuana in the world? I guess by best I mean highest thc level what gets you the absolute highest and where in the world would you find this? I ask because a couple of my friends had a huge debate about it and Id liek to tell them what you guys had to say. One of my friends said White Widow, another said the best weed can be found in vancouver and another said the weed that gets you the highest is in New Zealand?? Who is right?? Are they all wrong?? Need responses thanks

2. Ive heard mountainusk thunderfuck was pretty high in thc.

3. the best weed in the world is in the best growers rooms.

it doesn't matter what city, good dank doesn't know location.

the best i've ever had was some juicy fruit i got a few summers ago.

was the fluffiest/pillow-like/tasty bud i've ever had. and my guy had a 1/2 lb of it. so i had a steady connect for at least 2 weeks. i was buying grams or eighths a day of this stuff with friends.

4. One argument someone could make for the "best" weed would be assessing the % of THC in the plant. This is the maximum potential of the plant. Obvisouly a plant grown with great care and 5% THC is going to be far better than a 20% THC plant that was mistreated. This aside the "best" I've had is Arjan's Haze. It supposedly had a THC content of 22%. While I can't really speak to the accuracy of this, it was one of my top 3 favorite strands I tried in Amsterdam. Tasted damn good (reminiscent of that citrus Sour Diesel taste) and after a volcano hit of it with some kief I was content staring at a street sign for a half hour.

• Like Like x 1

5. Lmao, that is some funny shit right there. I can picture myself doing the same thing. :hello:

6. the best weed is not something that can be determined quantitatively (?) through THC %. When it comes to the cream of the crop, where all of the strains have good genetics and good conditions, it boils down to preference in taste, high, burn etc. Much like fine cigars, weed aficionados simply try their best to rate good weed, but you might like weed that is not that expensive cuban shit or whatever u know so it's all relative...

7. i dont have full credibility for what im about to say but you will see...

i have heard that ice was the highest percentage of thc ever recorded

then there are more than one websites that say that g-13 is the highest percentage

Ice they say has approx. 24%thc
    and then they say that G13 has over 28%thc, but the credibility on the G13 is not full

and then again there is another factor, every kind of weed has its own kind of thc and effects are all different for everyone, so your best weed may not be someone elses favourite weed, although we can agree some are very strong and good but how we perceive them tells us how good they are

so all in all there is no best weed, but there are some that are the highest potency and that is among those listed above

8. Smoked up my close friends at a party last weekend with 7-8g of almost finished Lowryder x MTF I grew and I can say it lives up to the name Thunderfuck, had one the night before the party and went to bed about 15 minutes later head wrecked, we all had a mad smoke at the party and the next day I got 2 texts and a call asking WTF was we smoking at the party coz two of the guys didn't drink and had fuzzy heads the next day, the other just wanted some more because it had him nailed to the chair all night

and this stuff was maybe a week off being ready!!

9. i know the highest % ever tested on a plant was 37% on a NL #5 plant.

read it in high times.

10. Just personal prefrence i guess but id say the best strain in the world would have to be either Luke Skywalker (BLueberryxMazar) or Jack Herer MMM spicy skunky jack so good:smoking:

11. I dunno, but NYC Diesel was the best bud I've ever smoked..

12. The best weed in the world huh? way too subjective, bud.

THC% is a decent method, but there are a ton of other essentials that determine the high (CBD, CBN, CBG, THC-V, etc....).

Shit, they dont even have standards for testing THC%, so you cant even trust those numbers. The US govt wants to see the highest percentages so they can keep it illegal, the dutch govt wants to see the lowest % so they dont alarm their neighboring govts. The independent labs arent going to share their methods w/ other independent labs because they're running a business and dont want to give up any of their secrets.

Smoke what will get you high. That is the best weed in the world.

13. hell ya...

14. Thanks a lot for the responses! I see i have mucho to learn and its good to ehar people throw out their favorites buds they ever had...id liek to hear some more favorite strains of bud that youve had and emagdnim13 thats crazy man 37 thc wow

15. Best herb i've smoked was some organic Super Silver Haze, followed closely by Dj Short's Blueberry. They were both grown and cured very well and made me feel like i was high for the first time all over again. :)

16. I think the experienced growers could tell us far more about weed quality than the average user. Cuz some of them have spent decades growing and fiddling with genetics to the point where they have developed strains of their own which are uniquely developed to their tastes...

17. I'm not sure...it completely depends on the grower. The most potent I believe I've ever had was a strain called Permafrost from last semester that was white from crystals with thick orange hairs...basically white and orange with spots of green where you could see through the crystals.

18. ive had matanuska mist and theyre about the same but matanuska sucks

19. the best bud i ever smoked was my first joint (i believe it was white widow) in amsterdam at this little cafe at 7:45 in the morning... the atmosphere and my happiness were amazing, because it was the start of a 10 day trip throughout europe, 3 of which were in amsterdam... best 10 days of my LIFE

it all has to do with the situation and how you are feeling personally, the thc can only do so much

20. the best bud i ever smoked was my first joint (i believe it was white widow) in amsterdam at this little cafe at 7:45 in the morning... the atmosphere and my happiness were amazing, because it was the start of a 10 day trip throughout europe, 3 of which were in amsterdam... best 10 days of my LIFE

it all has to do with the situation and how you are feeling personally, the thc can only do so much
    thats soooo true, weed is great, but the enviroment ur in when u get high can make ok weed great, and great weed amazing. so i say get what u can thats good, get with a close group of friends in a warm comfortible enviroment, and have the best of times ull never forget!