Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best MAJOR For A Stoner

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nhan420, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Ok so i need to decide on a major so i can start applying for school. My big thing is, the job i do cant be a job that gives drug tests. I know i could just quit for a while and blah blah blah but when i quit i start drinking and with my family history, drinking is not an option. It has to pay pretty good and be something that requires a bachelor degree (i aint doin this shit for nothing).

2. Or move to a medical state.

3. Something having to do with creativity and thinking. If you smoke a lot, math is NOT going to be your friend at all.

4. Psychology/Theater/Public Relations/Acting/Culinary/Fine Arts.

I for one, am choosing the Food Industry. Good munchies at a discounted rate, cash tips ;]

5. I actually do like math believe it or not. Like statistical math and shit like that not like a fucking account. And i forgot about the fact that i could move to a medical state. Keep em coming guys, every response is greatly appreciated

6. I'm going into music therapy. All music and psychology for me. :smoke:

7. Lol man today, I had a rough day at school so I got back to my dorm and blazed up even though I had a shit ton of calc homework and other stuff. The high lasted pretty long so I decided I would have to do the HW while high. I RAPE at math while high. It's crazy. I'll have wandering thoughts while doing the problem, look back at the problem, be like "lol did I just do that for like 10 mins?" check the answer and it's right. Lol although if I get it wrong (hasn't happened yet) it sucks to redo.

8. A forest ranger: get to walk around in a forest smoking and growing your own bud taking care of nature.

Or horticulture: you get to grow and tend plants all day.

9. im too stoned to remember what it's called but at my school at least u can major in growing plants.... botany maybe? just think of the green thumb u'll have!

edit: horticulture!!! thanks monkey

10. Be what you want to be! If weed is limiting you from reaching your full potential, drop the ball and chain and make your life out to be what you want. It's a drug that will always be around, it can wait for you to be successful. ;)

11. Art, Music, all the commons, something that isn't repetitive.

12. I wouldn't base your major on smoking. Do what your passionate for. Almost any job these days, no matter what the major, has ones that drug test and ones that don't. Most of the time it's just a pre-employment anyways..

13. Anything art related.

I'm a graphic design major and I fucking love it.

But like MostDopee said, definitely don't base your major off of smoking. You should do what you enjoy/interests you.

14. Philosophy.

:D

15. English or literature. That sort of thing makes you think.

16. Psychology man. That's where the stoners are at :smoke:
    For real though, that shit fucks with your mind. It's awesome to learn how people respond to certain things and just how the mind works in general.

17. HOLYFUCKINGOHMYGOD!:eek: My calling...:hello:

18. you are welcome :smoke: