Best lyricists on the planet

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by bbalinshotcolin, Aug 14, 2009.

1. That about sums it up....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUSb8_0H6r4&feature=fvw]YouTube - Spit 2 Camera 02(World Rap Championships 2006 Behind the Scenes)[/ame]

2. dope shit....i actually mentioned illmaculate in one of my raps on the battle thread :)

3. illmaculate is by far my favorite rapper/battler.

4. Kool G Rap
    Big Daddy Kane
    WU TANG
    NAS
    etc.

5. Notorious BIG
    T pac
    Snoop Dog

6. We talking rap or just in general for music?
    If its rap Ill definetly hand it to Tupac

7. Kurt Cobain? John Lennon?

8. The GZA of course

9. No...they are in the video

10. #11 Bencker, Aug 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2009
    Speaking of lyricists.. I'm trying to find this video of a white guy freestyle rapping while driving around. He was rapping to a beat he had playing on the sound system, and it was shot from the passenger seat.

Can't find it anywhere on youtube, but his flow was sick and the chorus was like "wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah" and at one point he was imitating someone singing the chorus with a cock in their mouth. haha, don't know if it helps. I think his nickname was one word only.

Let me know if you know what video I'm talking about.

11. here you go bencker :)
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7TPcGksW5M]YouTube - WAX: NEW CRACK!!!![/ame]

12. anyway you want it fam ask my momma man you can see a mic in my sonogram!

shits so dope.

13. Neil Peart

14. Anthony Kiedis, Eminem

15. Big L, Biggie, Pharaohe Monch, Jus Allah, Brother Ali, Nas, Eminem (back in the day), GZA, and i can't leave off RA the Rugged Man simply because his verse in Uncommon Valor is unrivaled not only in rap, but in any genre of music.

16. Man, sorry but these dudes are OK. Nowhere near the league of the best

17. dont forget vinnie paz! that fool goes hard on every track hes on