Best Lubes for sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by LordVoldefart, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Has anyone used any of those tingling / hot / cold lubes, or any lubes that make sex more intense?

Just curious, looking around and reading up on them and seem interesting. Can anyone recommend any?

2. I.D. Glide Fire and Ice, or something along those lines.. water based.

the Fire one is like putting Tabasco sauce on your cock, not cool at all, but still "hot". ;)

3. if u need lube you should just send the girl to my crib

i get em WET

4. I really prefer silicon based lube and I've always done well with ID brand.

5. Spit on that shit

6. KY or "astroglide"... yep thats the brand name lol.

7. KY his and hers is one that made my bits and his feel very unpleasant. By unpleasant I mean my vagina felt like burning. I would almost compare it to icy hot because it's pretty awesome for the first few seconds and it's all downhill from there.

So I would imagine any of those Fire ice, or tingly lubes are going to be more of a burning sensation than pleasant. Unless that's something you are into, which you won't know until you pick one and try it.

I'll stick to regular no extra sensation claiming lubes, haha.

8. Astroglide hands down

9. KY his and hers is pretty great. But sometimes when you combine them the sensation is a little too much.. like Leesh said. Feels fucking amazing when your getting a handjob though.

10. thousand island dressing

11. Jelly or syrup, I prefer syrup

12. Honestly man I've used the fire and the ice and it doesnt do too much for me man i think those sensation lubes are mainly for the women.

13. I'm a huge proponent of mayonnaise, olive oil based

14. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']Jelly or syrup, I prefer syrup[/quote]

Chris rock.

15. black and stormy, the lube for bblack folks

16. Condoms often come with lube in the package, so I just rely on that..

17. #17 InhaledGold, Jul 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2012
    Spit, piss, Vaseline or something.

18. Try Swiss Navy silicone, now that's where it's at

19. Liquid Silk is my favorite. It doesn't break down like others I've used.