Best Looking Bud Contest

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by MeanGreen, Sep 6, 2002.

1. The ice and gunits bud was crazy ! I live in washington and the bud is aight, but if I had that ice I would smoke all that shit and just be blowed out of my mind. Very nice Gunit. Also, very nice to the ICE :)

2. Let it snow let it snow let it snow

3. god just thinking of amsterdam.. you can like.. walk into a legitimate store.. and get a weed menu. and be like, "gimme 2 grams white widow 2 grams blueberry and 1 gram of the best indica you have".. just.. agh.. argh.. why couldn't i have been born dutch. and people who are living over there in holland probably laugh at people like me. i've NEVER had any weed that actually has its own name.. never looked anything like the pictures i see online and in high times and such..
    as someone said, i feel like a pre-stoner.
    i swear i'm anxious as FUCK to smoke the crap i have right now (can't, need job first), and a lot of people would be like "eww get that crap out of here it's not good enough for me". blah.

4. And that is why, providing you are not dutch, should either start growing or making lots of drug dealing friends..

5. can't grow. i live with my parents. i think even if i had my own place, i'm too scared about being arrested to grow. i have friends that have been smoking for over 10 years and they can't find any weed that has its own name. my mom has been smoking for like 30 years and she can't find the good weed with names.. ! it sucks. i should take a road trip to california, i have a friend there that can get it.

6. I ponder this for days at a time.

7. Isn't that g13?

8. when i get moved out i'm going to do a whole closet(insted of just a damn speaker) and ima grow that ice stuff all up and down..ima sleep with some burning over night..fuck i'll fill up my entire damn room with that WOOOT

9. Heres a bud of some really nice BC bud i got i havent smoked it yet, but it smells devine, the pic doesnt do it justice theres crystals on it and stuff. $50/ fat 1/8. the only prob is its real leafy they didnt manacure it well. it has a really strong minty aroma.

Attached Files:

• kb.jpg
      kb.jpg
      File size:
      14.4 KB
      Views:
  10. This is 4 dif. smokes that i was growing this year.
    The buddz you see will be smoke this weekend....

Attached Files:

11. You know what strain that one on the bottom of the biggest nug is? is it just bagseed? I get some shit that looks exactly like that for 100 a half.

12. the budz on the bottom are from what i was growing this year
    NL/skunk bud

The long bud is skunk bud #1 i was growing

The top bud is bagweed and the buds to the right are also bagweed.

All great smokes...

13. This is some of my budz from a half oz. i picked up from a good friend for $180
    Very very fuckin good but i dont know what it is but it is grown well..maby you will know?

Attached Files:

14. My buds! :D

Attached Files:

15. Looks good,
    love to see a pic of it dry!

16. look in the end of my outdoor grow for dried buds... I wont be able to upload the same pics 2X.

17. here is some straight killa

Attached Files:

• ice2.jpg
      ice2.jpg
      File size:
      74.1 KB
      Views:
  18. another

Attached Files:

• pink.jpg
      pink.jpg
      File size:
      82.3 KB
      Views:
  19. BUMBKOLT or something of that nature grows that its called bumbkolt pink indica.... okay so im a fan....

20. marijuanaaaa
    :stoned:

Attached Files:

• jfj.jpg
      jfj.jpg
      File size:
      59.3 KB
      Views: