Best Looking Bud Contest

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by MeanGreen, Sep 6, 2002.

1. look at the young trichomes!!!

lookin good.

2. i feel ya

3. Your time will come babe just be patient ;)

4. very,very,very,very awesome....looks like you definately have a :green thumb"

shizzle nizzel my tizzel

5. hahaha some stresss

the worst bud

Attached Files:

6. more yucky stress

Attached Files:

7. some dank

looks like a jungle

Attached Files:

8. 1st

Attached Files:

9. 2nd

Attached Files:

10. 3rd

Attached Files:

11. last one im gonna put up.. this was a ww X BB very nice turnout for this plant

Attached Files:

12. I want Ice soo bad right now. I have no weed and no funds but I'm gonna get some on Wednesday so I'm tiding myself over on Bailey's till then.

13. damnit dude, I feel like a pre-stoner right now. I never have tried and BB strain, I wanna smoke some. I live in Floirda, somboy send some through my e-mail!!!

14. damn i got high just watching the show first my left leggs locked up then my right then da ice man showed up and i fell on the floor in cumbolshins twicthin all crazzy like got up only to see that black berry drowl every were cold sweat comin out then that last plant wit the black leaves wats it call? i dont know but seein that made me giggle like a school girl who has a crush on the foriegn exchange student damn man now i have a constant twitch oopp found the cure WEED

15. G-unit that weed you have there is prolly 1000x stronger than the schwag i have, i worship you and your sacred weed, master.

16. another shot of ice...

[​IMG]

17. Fuck if i had a choice with a night with jlo or that ice plant i know i could never ever in my wildest dreams say no to ICE baby :p

18. That one was a while back in the posts, but is that 20 american dollars? Because, uh thats how much i pay for the dank i get from a friend, its some good dank, but i wouldnt say it's as good as that icey shit...

19. this shit is strait gweedo.

20. damn my friend had a plant like that, not as big buds and as nice either but we actually thought there was a problem with it and that it was sick.....until we smoked the first tester-joint ...
    i cant say it was the best pot i've smoked cuz it wasnt hydro but it was really good indoor dirt grown weed.... i still would rather 1 plant of ice than 5 plants of anything else just cuz it looks so awesome!