Best Looking Bud Contest

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by MeanGreen, Sep 6, 2002.

1. .

Attached Files:

2. these are all such cool buds man. i just love it.

3. these buds are the shit........i wish i could get some......anyone wanna make a deal :)

4. HERE SHE IS WOT A BEAUTY

Attached Files:

5. i would seriously turn a life of homosexuality for that ice man. well maybe not but i would stick a needle in my eye. that ice man is so . . . sexy looking i now have to dry my shirt off.

6. woody what kinda camera you using those are some awesome quality pictures , shit you could be a photographer for hight times bro. Good dank too , im bout to pick up some clones soon from my local clinic , got any tip or anything i should know bout growing with clones ?

7. id jizz my pants on sight of the iceman.

Id seriously kill a number of you for that bud.

8. u can get those ice seeds somewhere on the internet.. i think maybe nirvana seeds. i saw a pic of it on the site that was selling the seeds. only like 30 bucks i think. damn i want to get some of dat blackberry shit

9. Yo the ice man.

there is a magazine called red eye and the microscope pictures in one article look like that but not as dence as your pic though.

I will tell you that they look like dicks close up.

That pic was probably from a big bud plant cause of the background but it could well be any type of Ganja.

p
    e
    a
    c
    e

10. ^ nug on left looks like someone wiped their ass with it

11. ROTFLMAO is so does in all dude.

12. Preach It, dosnt matter what your bud looks like, I have smoked some really spooky shit before, and it usually takes me out of my shoes, im flying with the 747's. ANyways, never judge a bud by its leaf cover. lol.

stoned

13. unless your judging reggs.... because schwagg is schwagg world wide...

14. I LIKE THAT FIRST PLANT. LOOKS LIKE MY BRO'S PLANT

15. Yes that is from the cannabible is amazing.....

16. that pic of the bud on pg. 4 - the "here she is wot a beauty" from weed boss, thats still alive, isn't it? it looks like she has a way to go yet to me... a lot of white hairs still.

heres a bud, which i vaped tonight as i unwound.

Attached Files:

• 8-4.jpg
      8-4.jpg
      File size:
      72.7 KB
      Views:
  17. all i can say is thank god for making marijuana and giving u guys cameras so i can see better stuff than what i get lol

18. I'll add some of my work to this thread.This is an indoor type pheno at 7 weeks.It's starting to fill in nicely,it's a sativa dominate plant flowering under 400watts.

Attached Files: