Best live show you ever saw?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Wooker T Brahshington, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Probably Portugal. The man live at the Town Ballroom in Buffalo. The Killers were also really amazing, and the Flaming Lips.

2. #22 SpaaaceCowboy, May 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2014
    I'm on pearl st right now about 2 blocks from the ballroom. Lol

About 70 right now with slight overcast, and the occasional sprinkle.

3. Haha nice man. You live in the city or one of the burbs?

4. Phish, night 3 of SPAC last summer. We had balconies or the first time ever and it was the best time!!

5. Black Sabbath

• Like Like x 2
  6. moody blues, alice in chains, van halen, black sabbath, stone temple pilots, fleetwood,mac, type o negative, queensryche, mettalica, ZZTop, Allman brothers, doobie brothers.white zombie,

I seen many more.

The moody blues had 110 piece symphony orchestra on stage and played everything to absolute perfection. I monumental amount of talent onstage.

queensryche was an awesome heavy metal rock opera, the green bud smoke coming up the hill at the gorge at George Washington would knock your socks off.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Jimi Hendrix at Atlanta Pop Festival...saw him 2 other times, but he did Star Spangled Banner there...one of those things I'll never forget...

• Like Like x 4
  8.  Well damn.... that one puts all these other shows to shame....  ;) HotLanta! 

• Like Like x 1