best liquid feed for dense nugs

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by IndicaDominance, Aug 10, 2012.

1. I was just out back working with my friend.. I said to him, theres this little website I found, with a handful of people I trust will give me the correct answer everytime I ask within a few hours.. thanks corto

2. [quote name='"mike trich"']

I was just out back working with my friend.. I said to him, theres this little website I found, with a handful of people I trust will give me the correct answer everytime I ask within a few hours.. thanks corto[/quote]

It's pretty nifty here isn't it. I owe so much to GC and the good peeps here.

3. Tis a good place and probably the best site for this type of subject matter these days. I feel old as I started myjourney into the world of ganja growing eleven years ago when overgrow was still around and Cannabis Culture and IC mag were the places I frequented for my information on cultivation and all things cannabis. That's was back when Marc Emery himself used to frequent the forums and even commented very positively on my very first grow I did in a chest with a 70 watt hps and some cfls. Got only a quad but at the time my best bud ever ha ha and from then on I was hooked.

4. Advanced Nutrients is my brand of choice.

5. [quote name='"decrimCA"']

Advanced Nutrients is my brand of choice.[/quote]

Works great on indoor. That is all I use. Way to expensive for outdoor though.

6. My preference indoors is botanicare love that stuff used it for years with great results.

7. off topic question, when is the best time to start giving a plant molasses? im 2 weeks into flower

8. Usually once the bud sets are pretty visible I start giving molasses at a tsp per gallon every other or every third watering.

9. true, small buds are a couple days away :/ rn massive explosion of pistils haha just gave some bloom nutes today, botanicare

10. As far as liquid nutes go I love that stuff pbp and liquid karma all day son :). I use mostly indoors though and my LK definitely in my reservoir outdoors from time to time.

11. yeah this is my first time using this nute, i went with ff line before and wasnt amazed and after hearing there veg n bloom arent organic it turned me off. i still mix with the middle nute thats organic from ff tho

12. Yeah botanicare is like 99% organic but that's close enough for me my only real concern when I look at nutes is that they don't have edta in them. I love the big bloom nute from ff its all organic and basically tea in a bottle.

13. Hey Corto, When you used the Biocanna what did use for veg?flower? Cuz ihave some Rhizotonic which im gonna 1/4 dose feed every other water til the end and Bioflores and bioboost for flower? Lookin for some "good" feedback, you know how hard it can be to find the info your "actually" lookin for. Lol

Anything's appreciated mang:smoke:

14. GH Kool bloom Dry .