Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best lighter? Best grinder?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by braapman, Dec 7, 2011.

1. im going to have to hold the lighter sideways cus its for my bong and it needs to 1: not burn my fingers to bad and 2: not keep going out/flickering

price range £5

i also need a grinder thats gunna get my herb pretty dam fine

price range £15

suggestions plzz:)

2. For a grinder go on amazon and search for a 4 piece grinder, i got one for £4 haha.
    where in UK are ou?

3. birmingham wbu

4. Bic lighters are the best for basically everything

5. ^that.... I have like 100 bit lighters all over my house, car, work, friend's houses.

6. ^that. :)

Serious question: does anyone know what green bic lighters are supposed to be bad luck?

7. bics all the way. as far as grinders, just dont get a wood one, get a metal one. i got like a cheap 20 dollar diamond grind ive had for the past 2 years, still works beautiful to this day. wood grinders i've heard about them crappin out on people way to much to make me ever want to buy one

8. No? I've always heard white lighters are bad luck. Only other special color is pink because they don't sell them in my town. There's 1 gas station that has pink bics and thats only on occasion. Not sure why but I always buy them so people can't claim them haha

9. It's funny because people actually seem to believe that.

10. The ones stupid people think is bad luck are white lighers
    never heard anything about green

11. Don't hate. I never use a white lighter. Not a big believer in luck but when doing something illegal I'd rather the odds be on my side :smoke:

12. Haha sorry I'm a non-believer in superstition

:D

13. bic and a space case ownz

14. [quote name='"springstars"']

^that. :)

Serious question: does anyone know what green bic lighters are supposed to be bad luck?[/QUOTE]

Its white lighter bad luck

15. Hemp wick + $9.00 grinder.

16. $9 grinder? be more specific plz:p

17. Hemp and scissors!

18. ^^ This, lol bics are easily the best lighters for the money. As for a grinder, I bought mine off amazon for like 16 bucks and its aluminum 4 piece with a kief catcher. If you want to get fancy, go with a Space Case.

19. That's odd, I've never heard of white being bad luck. It must be a regional thing.

I'm not overly suspicious but like caveit77777, i'd rather not chance it. ;)

I always use bic, usually a purple one.

20. I only fuck with Bic.