Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best light to use for ONE plant?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ratmosphere, Aug 4, 2017.

1. So I only have one plant and would like to have a backup light source for rainy days. I'm looking for an affordable option, either one I could get shipped to me or pick up at a store. What could I use?

2. full spectrum LED you can get them online for 60$ that would be good for one plant

3. I grow with mars hydro 300's 65$ shipped 135 actual watts.

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  4. How could I set that one up @LedRoB82? What's the ideal way to mount it and where should I put it?

5. Well that depends I mean do you plan on putting it in a tent or a bathroom or something? You can easily hang it up In a closet or bathroom you don't use and just place the plant underneath it whenever you need it to go indoors... make sure to have a decent fan going though.

Grow journal

6. No tent, no available bathrooms or closet :sad:. The only place to put it is my room but the space is so open and the ceiling is tall. How bout under a desk? Do you have a picture of the top and how it mounts or hangs?

7. [​IMG] if you zoom in you can see how it's set up... it doesn't come with yoyos I purchased them separately for a few bucks off of eBay. but it comes with 4 little metal strings with keychain type latches to lock them in place (same setup without a ratchet function) I do recommend buying some yoyos that away you can hang from way up high and lower them and raise them easily. They are easy to hang you'll find something that'll work.

Grow journal

8. Thank you for that pic, it helped! Now it's time to find out how I'm going to set this up. I feel like it would be so much easier with a grow tent.

• Like Like x 1
  9. A little 2x2x6 wouldn't be expensive at all 40-50 bucks on eBay. If the plants going to be staying that small.

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1