best light schedule for Autoflower strains?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by FuckingClassy, Jan 29, 2009.

1. I have a White Dwarf growin right now, just sprouted 3 days ago, and i was wondering what everyone's opinion on what the best light schedule for auto's are. I was thinking of doing 18/6, but then i heard they like 20/4 a lot too. I know either one isn't gonna make that much of a difference, but i'd like to make sure one's not better for em before i do anything else lol.

2. Bump...

I am currently in my very first grow and its an autofllower. Based on the information i got through research online I am growing her on 24/0 as that seemed to be majority vote on how to grow them. Today however I noticed that her pistils appeared which seemed kind of early to me, even for an auto, so i came back online to research some more and have seemed to stumble upon different information regarding best light schedule......anyone out there with some info? 24/0,20/4,16/8???

3. do 24/0. i believe its the reason why autos are said to grow quicker, all that constant light.

but you mention youre seeing pistils early. thats the shit part about autos... you put in the time/effort and the lil bastard starts flowering when its small and you end up with an 1/8th.

4. That seems like its going to be the EXACT case for me!!! Oh well, I wont be TOO disappointed since it was my first grow, hell Ill be happy if she makes it all the way through!! :smoke:

Shes not very big at all and cant see her producing much of anything unless she just takes off flying for whatever reason in the next..................5 minutes or so