Best light for a one plant grow?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by txbud997, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Lots of driver options. The LRS-35-24 in parallel is hard to beat for price. It can run all 4 boards. If you want dimming you'll need an HLG series. You can hook a dc motor speed controller to the output of the LRS for a dimmer. Buzzer77 did that and it works great.

2. I'd take some HLG panels and make a little hood with them to surround the top of the plant kinda like this turned 180 \_/

3. Ok being as I’m 100% new to this and have very little electrical wiring experience. With these boards what else would I need and I mean everything that is needed? I know drivers but have no clue what drivers? I’m thinking using 2 boards for a veg room and 2 for a flower finish room. I know I can buy qb board kits ready to assemble but its way way way higher and I end up with less light for the same money spent. So please hook me up with a turn key everything needed for these boards as mentioned I would want them for above. I’m only looking at doing 2 to 3 plants at most at a time. This would be my first indoor so I know nothing about indoor growing. Thanks for your time and help.

4. So if I buy 4 qb288 v3 boards what else do I need? As far as heat sinks if needed, drivers because I don’t have a clue, wire gauge needed and connectors. Also anything else needed that I might not think of. I would want to wire them at 2 boards per driver. Basically having 2 lights with 2 boards. 1 for veg and one for flower.

5. What are you growing in ?What size is your LED???It all depends on what you wanna pay ,LED grow lights are great same with Hps. I'd recommend the Phlizon Newest 1200W LED, you can see reviewed from Let's Tend The Garden blog. I love the wall mount and the screw terminals on these drivers.

6. Do not buy Philzon, waste of money