Best "lesser known" condiment?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Lionel Hutz, May 21, 2010.

1. As soon as I saw this topic I was thinking "Sriracha." Good post man. Never tried the mustard, but I'll look for it.

Tapatio is pretty good, nobody's mentioned it. Good classic hot sauce. Also ask for the sauce at In n Out.

2. I can't believe you guys consider Malt vinegar lesser known, we use it on our fish and chips (fries) all the time. I guess that's a difference between our countries.

One of my favourites is Reggae Reggae sauce:

[​IMG]

Fuckin amazing jerk style sauce that goes with just about everything. I've had it on chicken, in cheese sandwiches, with fish, in salad dressings... it's soooo good. Plus it was a really likeable dude from Dragon's Den who invented it and it became one of the biggest product successes ever from a TV reality show. Some dreaded Reggae music playing dude called Levi Roots. Feel good shit.

3. I really like Try Me Tiger Sauce. It isn't extremely hot but it's great on everything love it on pizza, chicken, anything it says on the bottle try me on everything so I do. You can make it a little spicier if you like. Try it! Ha happy smokes

4. I saw somewhere on here a while ago someone had some THC hot sauce. Now that would probably be the best condiment ever!

5. u pretty much win.that sauce is like the supa fiya

6. "Mole sauce", not that I've ever tried it. I've just read about it in a lot of Mexican dishes. The idea of a savoury chile, chocolate sauce on meat sounds interesting.

... and Mae Ploy sweet chilli sauce? isn't that the most common condiment ever (after ketchup/tomato sauce)? Australia is pretty Asian influenced though. Not that I'm knocking it, I love the stuff.

7. Agreeed :hello:

8. [​IMG]

+

[​IMG]

sweet + hot + soooooo good

with coconut shrimp, chicken, probably any kind of battered shrimp or chicken.
    :yummy: