Best Legal Highs?

Discussion in 'General' started by DaBurner, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Alotta people talk about Salvia and I heard you can get really fucked up off that stuff...i bought sum buds from a different site and its basically like smoking a cigeratte....so I was wondering if anyone has tried the stuff they sell and if it does fuck you up

i never smoked salvia before...and think i'll buy sum from here can anyone tell me the side effects and how much i should smoke the first time? 5X 10X 20X??? which should I get?

2. k first of all... legal bud does NOTHING, DO YOU HEAR THAT EVERYBODY NOTHING AT ALL. salvia doesnt really "fuck you up". it takes away all your motor skills COMPLETELY then drops you in another world within seconds of smoking. and smoking salvia in a j doesnt do anything and as much as i love gc. the only thing i wouldnt buy from em is salvia ( no offense gc all the rest of your stuff is amazing) but i know sites that have potent salvia. iamshaman has really good stuff and is known for customer service and prices. and 10x is good for your first time but i would advise that if you want to be guaranteed a trip buy a g of 20x with it and save it if you cant get the trip on the 10x.

3. how much should i smoke like just a bowl or what? i dont smoke joints only blunts

another question would this shit help me sleep?

4. yes it would help you sleep and what i mean by the j part is that if you smoke it like that the cherry never gets hot enough to get the fullest experience. so when smoking a bowl keep the flame on the bowl the ENTIRE hit.

5. alright...i think imma give it a try then...gonna go with the 10X and smoke it with sum of my friends see what they say...imma fuck with them and tell'em its sum crazy new shit just for fun

6. i wouldnt be fucking with them right before though... its all about the state of mind during a trip. you dont really have enough time to change the experience from a "bad" one to a "good" one

7. make sure to hold it in as long as you possibly can too. if you don't the trip won't be as vivid.