Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Legal Herb Website

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by idkwhattoput, Aug 4, 2011.

1. What is the best legal herb site

2. Amazon.com sells plenty of fresh oregano.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001VNGJG4/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000GFSV96&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1RW63FKABHKRKDWK1SRP]Frontier Oregano Leaf, Mediterranean, C/s, Fancy Grade, 16 Ounce Bags (Pack of 2): Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food[/ame]

3. lol is this serious?

4. None. That shit is retarded.

5. I have a friend who went to the hospital over this shit.. Fucking stupid.

6. legal herb is more dangerous than crack cocaine, my friend

7. dont smoke legal herb. honestly if you have to smoke then smoke blacks. if you smoke a whole or even a half to yourself you get a good head high for about 20 minutes if youve never smoked of course(smoked tobacco not weed)

8. Grasscity, but ironically we cant talk about them here

9. Just don't buy legal herbs to begin with... Waste of money...

And Mushroom, I think that's just the illegal drugs, I think we can talk about the legal drugs GC sells.

10. I think it's ironic how they sell bath salts which is legal meth..

11. Actually, we still can't discuss them o_O

Haha no they don't. It's like a legal version of a different popular drug, but we can't discuss it here.

12. :laughing: That's pretty fucked up then lol. Who sells a product but then you can't discuss it on their forums? :confused:

13. The bath salts are supposed to make happy, ecstatic feelings.. Not meth.. e

14. I have never smoked legal herb I was just curious

15. #16 dembonez, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Not quite haha