Best LED light company?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by mrvegas, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Thank you for the laughs

Tigger Smokes!

2. You just don't get it HPS is dead and you are lying to yourself to justify still using junk and trying to pick fights with people. Do you even read what you type? Cree CXB are way better and destroy HPS all day and you buy junk and then complain lol you get what you get lol. I make better light than what you use hahahahaha.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lol

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. This is my year I was born year of the monkey lol and I'm a earth monkey hahaha

5. can any one explain the difference between a inline duct fan and a inline exhaust blower. which one will i want to use for my air cooled hps ? Hope someone can help out thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #446 REALSTYLES, Feb 5, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2016
    Duct fan has lower cfm and sucks for cooling hps

Edit: both are duct fans not inline you are asking for failure using either one

7. White COB LED's at 3500K color temp made by Budmaster in the UK, 200w total draw each panel. CitiLED chips. (400w total for the tent) This was my 1st run with White COB's and I definitely can say I'm very impressed. Used many different Blurple panels as well as HID (CMH and HPS) and COB I can almost bet will be the future of plant lighting. Lots of exciting new chips about to hit the market too, and new technologies as well...

IMG_20151231_183621.jpg
    IMG_20151231_183658.jpg
    IMG_20151231_184046.jpg
    IMG_20151231_184131.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wooow what kind of light is this? My screens alittle messed up and I can't see it? ;)

check out my grow journal :) 1st outdoor grow journal any suggestions/tips would be great!
    1st outdoor grow journal any suggestions/tips would be great!

9. i can say for a fact the platinum p450 and there brand is awesome but a bit expensive, also california lightworks in all reviews always comes in first in reviews, so if u have the money go for 1 of these but het the right one thats suits u....meaning size and wattage

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. Well that's not fact..that's just your opinion

• Like Like x 1
  11. Are the cree cxb3590 about the best cobs on the market right now?

12. Is it true LED gives better flavors potency and crystal production?

What would be the best LED light for a 2x2x5?

Since LED produces less heat, I can use any LED that fits in such a cab?

13. Leds produce heat that has to be dealt with. The larger the led, the more heat to deal with.
    Genetics decide the traits and a grower not messing them up maintains them regardless of what light source. I've ran led and mh/hps, there's no more potency or better taste. Grow potent good tasting genetics well and it's going to be great under any light.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  14. Is your personal opinion amare is thr best/your favorite since u have so many? and I see they are far from cheap lol

check out my grow journal :) 1st outdoor grow journal any suggestions/tips would be great!

15. I use mars 300ws but just for starting seeds while hardening them off for outdoors ya know my friend..but I'm very interested in which brands/models you really like for veg and flowering or ones that are great for all the way thru? Thanks for your input and knowledge my friend hope your grow is doing well!!!

16. Why wouldn't you just get it off Alibaba? It's all the latest and greatest components, and you're paying a pretty small fee for assembly. The latest gen Cobs.

Cob Led Grow Panel Light 300w Full Spectrum With 6pcs Cr Ee Cxb3070 Or Cxa3070 Or Vero 29 And Meanwell Drivers - Buy Led Grow Light,Led Grow Panel Light,Led Grow Light 300w Product on Alibaba.com

Does the emitting color of an LED make a difference? Even if it is full spectrum I mean, like if it emits white versus the purple and red colors.

• Like Like x 1
  17. but those plants, popcorn nugs.

18. Forgive me if this was covered already, but what difference does 3500K/4000K make to the plant? Is one better suited for veg/flower?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. We will see. I really do not think so, but I will be growing with more or less a SS 880 vs a cob unit.

• Like Like x 1