Best Led for Cash crop grow box

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by DrunkenFatmann420, May 31, 2016.

1. Hello fellow growers. I apologize if this has been discussed before. I'm using g a cash crop for my grow on an auto flower strain. I have 2 actual 42 watt clf on my seedling. The problem I'm having at the moment is that them Temps get too high in there( close to 100°F). What wattage ufo Led is recommended for the grow box? I want something that will allow the plant to get very close to the Led without light burn. Thank u in advance

2. I forgot to mention the dimensions of the grow box is 34.75" T x 16.5" W x 11.25" D

3. Will that actually fit?? I thought those were 12" wide?

4. considering the unit is 13" W x 8" D x 3" T and your tent is 34.75" T x 16.5" W x 11.25 D", yes it will fit.

5. my apologies these days i have been out of it from being sick that i didnt realize i had asnwered already my own question lol Thank u very much for replying tho

6. I get what ur saying but I didn't actually pay full price for the grow box. I payed only 40 bucks for it. As for the tent, I have a 3x3 but I'm going g to sell it. I'm trying to keep my grow super stealthy. I'm not looking to grow pounds. Just enough for myself to help my back pain

7. Sorry I don't have any advice, other than an air conditioner, but is 'cash crop' a strain? Or is it something you do for cash? You say it's for back problems, why I'm confused, sorry I have been drinking.

8. Haha no worries bro I'm actually pretty cross faded atm. The cash crop is what the company dealzer decided to name their steal grow cabinet. I'm currently researching trying to score some leds on Craigslist cus I'm trying to leave the ac thing as a last resort

• Like Like x 1