Best kit for testing for THC level, contaminates. etc?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by smokinokie, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Hi there! We are opening a processing operation for edibles in Oklahoma. It's state law that we have to send samples of each batch to a lab. But we want to test where we are at with THC levels as well as mold, pesticides before we send things off. We wish to have an idea where we are at instead of receiving a surprise after the fact.

Most of what I'm seeing on the market for this is pricey. We have the funds, but can't see spending a lot on testing just to have it sent off. Plus, when we get trusted growers this will go down in priority. Don't want to spend a lot on something that we will use a few times.

So my question, to you, the vastly experienced, what's the best economical way to test your product?

Thank you in advance! I'm sure I'll be back with more questions soon!

2. Send it off and spend those dollars.

3. If your not making money off your edibles to afford a test... your doing it wrong.
    I’ve thought about sending mine out just to see what my home cooked stuff is putting out

4. You guys need to read bit more carefully. The OP wants to test stuff at their premises before sending the sample to be tested in a laboratory.

• Like Like x 1