Best Kingsize Joint Roller ?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Torontoke, Jun 15, 2012.

1. #1 Torontoke, Jun 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012
    I got a $10 refund from a seller on ebay for an item i wasnt pleased with. got 10 spare bucks, i might as well buy a roller since i smoke so much joints. Now dont get me wrong i can roll and i can roll better than pretty good. its just that i want a roller for more convienience at times. has anyone tried the raw kingsize roller? which ones are worth buying and any one have one?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/ZEN-MONSTER-...ltDomain_0&hash=item27c4571ad0#ht_1227wt_1396
    Im looking at that one do you think that would be good i know its 5 inches and it rolls blunts too

2. The best kingsize joint roller is me. In all seriousness though, roll with tea, tobacco, or mids until you can roll em yourself, in my opinion and experience, these rollers are just alright, not too great or amazing, and it's way more satisfying and impressive when you roll it yourself. You'd be surprised how easy it becomes :)

3. They're all the same. I have a RAW roller and it works just fine.

4. i just bought the kingsize raw roller. for like 9 bucks with shipping included. and like i said impactfour i can roll nice and tight joints ive had more than 3 years of practice. ill take a picture of my next juicy jay i roll for you lol

5. Save some money and just practising rolling. Try the card method thats how I started

6. again i roll perfectly fine. heres a pic of one of mine

Attached Files:

7. Never rolled anything I would call smokeable with a roller. I've been rolling forever and never been in a situation where I need the extra convenience of a roller. I mean what's the extra convenience? You still gotta grind your bud, get a paper and maybe a filter out, and roll it and seal it.

8. Then you have no clue how to use a roller.

9. that and what about drunk times? its way more effecient for times like those or when going on a road trip or something and when i need to roll up a mass amount of joints in a short amount of time.

10. I had a zen 110mm cone roller and it was sweet compared to my smaller roller because it rolled cones!!!!

11. your hands

12. Probably. Never met a person on Earth who can roll better than me with any device or without so I'm not too worried. A roller is a toy.

13. Element and raw have good auto rollers you can't get them rolled any tighter. Perfect for pre rolling tons of j's

14. Best rolling is your self rolling one up. Practice, practice, and more practice.

15. thanks, your one of the few who actually read the whole thing before going ahead and posting aha

16. [quote name='"ganjasmoker05"']

thanks, your one of the few who actually read the whole thing before going ahead and posting aha[/quote]

No worries I had to help out a fellow t-dot toker. I had the haters in my circle too till once we were too fucked I pulled it out an bam all believers now lol. Rolls so nice and tight. On Halloween I went to a house party re rolled like 10 j's was too drunk by that time to roll myself so it works out. Great investment, if you wanna see them in person go to your closest headshop. My guy opened one up and showed me how to use it etc. I suggest to listen to him when he explains how to use it cuz once your stoned it's 5 monkeys and a light bulb....

17. the raw one should be here in less than a week in my mailbox :) and hahaha i shouldnt have a problem my dude cause i got a 79mm roller for free wen i bought my mflb so im good with using them already.

18. [quote name='"ganjasmoker05"']

the raw one should be here in less than a week in my mailbox :) and hahaha i shouldnt have a problem my dude cause i got a 79mm roller for free wen i bought my mflb so im good with using them already.[/quote]

Haha good. I personally have the element one but I want a raw I support their whole natural hemp thing. But the dude explained it to me and I was with my girl so I was like yeah no problem I got this. Smoked a king size and went to it like a moron lol. Once you for t it's golden. Let me know how it is man what size did you get? They go all the way up to the super blunt sizes.

19. Bro I got the king size one. I didn't want any bigger cause I can spin blunts in the one I bought too. So ya I should be good