Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best kinds of weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OGKushBlazer, Apr 8, 2011.

1. New to smoking, also where does OG Kush rank the list?

2. Best people to talk to are the ones you are getting it from.

3. The best bud ive smoked was called Tropic Crush, or maybe it was Tropic Kush i cant remember, anyway a bowl got me and 2 friends blown for hours

4. This is a mu question.

They're all good man! If it's grown right.

5. #5 OGKushBlazer, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well, he thinks it's Blueberry Kush; being all that hs smokes.

6. Names dont really mean anything unless you live in a medical state really.

Also i could tell you a bunch of strains, you could go pick up those strains and it could be shitty, it all depends on how WELL it was grown.

7. Me likey the Blueberry Kush :D

8. It all depends on how it's grown.

9. any weed can be great. or any weed can be shitty. the name doesn't mean anything. so unless you know the grower your probably getting bullshitted on the name

10. #10 OGKushBlazer, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    He's my friend. I smoke with him.

11. Blue dream, sour diesel, ak-47, and herojuana OG are some of my favorites.

12. I just would like to know, which weed has the most THC content?

13. And it is exactly that thought process that has driven us towards a meaningless chase of thc percentages... weed has so many more complex compounds involved that add to the high that it would be naive to just look at thc.

anyways my vote is definitely og kush... hands down most impressively consistent smoke for me

14. like i said be fore ANY weed can get really high percentages it depends on how its grown.

15. names 8.9/10 times are bullshit, and your friends getting bullshitted

16. Strawberry Cough is orgasmic if you can get the real deal. made my tv look like it was swaying and i felt very euphoric and felt as if I was "vibrating"
    My favorite, ever. Picking up a half quarter later for 45 bucks! I think the dealer (chick) is DTF, because it usually goes for 60.
    Just saying.

17. Me too

18. all strains (or as you say, "kinds") have the potential to be some of the best smoke you ever had in your life...it comes down to preference since everyone's opinion is different...believe it or not i knew people that liked brown brick weed because of its mellow high (they were prone to panic attacks while high since they had an anxiety disorder)...dont get me wrong they hated the smell/taste/sticks/stems/seeds of it...they prefered the dank in terms of smell and taste, etc but couldnt handle it.

so really it comes down to what you want from the herb.