Best Juicer/Blender?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Bluntzilla420, Nov 11, 2013.

1. I'm trying to become a bigger juicer and have been looking at good (yet affordable) juicers and blenders. I checked out the Ninja Juicer but heard its blades are pretty awkward and smoothies come out chunky and minced, rather than 100 percent smooth. Smooth is important.

My price range is $100 tops, and even that seems like a lot. I'm hoping for an XMas gift. TIA.

2. NutriBullet seems to work pretty well so far

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. For Blender I LOVE my Blendtech (not in price range). I haven't found a juicer I love yet but I have heard good things about the Jack Lalanne and the Breville juice Fountains both can be found for decent prices on Amazon. I borrowed my friends LaLanne juicer and it was pretty good, not amazing and kind of annoying to clean, but it did the job.

4. been using nutribullet for about a year.
    it's pretty solid. not too big and very easy to clean.

the best part is that it's pretty powerful so you can break up seeds and grains easily. 
    you can make some pretty amazing things with it, for example:

kale, cucumber, apple, blueberries, goji berries, chia seeds, hemp seeds, raw organic honey.

that's more nutrition in one drink than some people consume in a month :)

5. My blender was $199 and I LOVE it

6. I too have a nutribullet & use it everyday , definitely worth it

7. I’m the owner of VAVA Professional blender and I absolutely love it! It’s really sturdy and heavy-duty. Use it for making fruit smoothies. I think for a person who looks for a cheap and good quality blender this is the thing. Some users complain that it is hard to clean, but I haven’t met this problem yet.

8. Recently upgraded to a low end Vitamix. Still pretty expensive. Definitely worth it, if you use it on daily or at least regular basis.

Pulverizers seeds and nuts into a smoothie, definitely couldn't do it with my old nutribullet.
    Built like a tank. One of the best products I've owned.

9. Hi, I'm looking for a gift for my friend. I think about a good juicer. He is crazy about fresh juice, but also he is very bad with all the kitchen appliances. Can you please recommend any good juicers, that are simple in use?

10. If you want a good juicer, expect to pay between $300-500. You'd be one hell of a friend :smoke:

I have the Tribest green star elite and it works extremely well, the only downside is cleaning it afterwards. The main thing you have to pay attention to when assembling the juicer is lining up the gears, the rest is pretty straightforward.

Another top end juicer company is omega, they have several in the $300 range.

I'd avoid any high rpm juicers, as they produce less and lower quality juice.

11. #11 miahwatkins, Dec 19, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2021
    I am also looking for the suggestions.

12. George Home Twist
    it has cost 20$

13. #13 matfoxxx, Oct 25, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2022
    The best juicer is the one that you can afford to buy and easy enough to use everyday. Be sure to do your own research - this blog here should help. Good luck