Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best joint rolling machines on the block?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cosimo, Aug 6, 2008.

1. #21 ZONAR, Aug 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2008
    I have an Automatic rolling machine
    My Wife smokes ciggs & got the idea that rolling your own would save $$$.So I got her one for Xmas 2 years ago.It's fairly easy to operate. Fill the rectangular chamber in bottom left corner place an empty cigg. tube over round spout & pull handle down. What we didn't realize is that it takes about an 1 1/2 hour - 2 hours to roll a pack of 20 ciggs.She smokes about 1 1/2- 1 3/4 packs a day I'd have to spend 4-5 hours a day rolling ciggs to keep up with her.So it just sits in draw I use it occasionally to roll joints.I got it online for about $80

Attached Files:

2. did you even read through this thread before you posted your dumb response?

3. simplest rolling machine(after your fingers) would probably be a dollar bill.

4. you are equipped with ten of the best rollers you'll ever find. and their free too!!!!!

5. Wow you guys are a bunch of asses, the man stated that he has mdma not jsut lazyness. So i would say if you cant post somting helpfull then dont post some jackass response.

6. Zig Zags are the best papers, but J.O.B. makes the best rolling machines. only time i use em is when im too drunk to roll. :D

7. ya guys, he has ecstasy. be sensitive.