Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best iPhone Apps while Baked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Spark It29, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Some apps I play with while high are Trippingfest, Robot Unicorn Attack, Doodlejump, Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja, Little Uzu (GREAT app), and Cut the Rope.

What apps do you like best while high?

2. Pandora

3. Imma beast at papijump when im stoned!

4. street fighter 4

5. iTunnel 3D
    Its pretty awesome. :D

6. Gyrosynth, get it.

7. word. all i need is my ipod and im set. i dont think i would even be capable of playing angry birds or some shit. :cool:

8. By far SPAWN HD. It is MIND-FUCKING while your baked. Try it sometime. :smoke:

9. I would have to say the password screen because when I"m baked that's as far as I get before I forget the password.

10. Boost 3d is fuckin intense and gravilux is awesome even if you're not high.

11. Words With Friends

12. i wanna revive this thread and see if there are any mroe cool apps. i got most of the ones mentioned on here and theyre ballin as hell!!

13. hhahahahah