Best iPhone apps for weedsmokers

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by purple4, May 23, 2009.

1. THERE IS A SCALE APP!!! But you have to jailbreak the phone, and it works based on how much the phone tilts while balenced on your finger and placing the bud on the end, works pretty nice actually

2. #62 LIsmoker, Aug 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2009
    What's the name of the app I can't find it online, in cydia, or in the app store?

Forget it. I found it but the source isn't available anymore.

3. for anybody who smokes ciggs theres a great app called cigarettes, everytime you smoke one you enter it in and it gives you a scale of your cigarette usage by month, week, year and shit and how much money you spend per each one. Also for anyone who hasnt done it, jalbreak your shit. Its the shit.

4. Unfortunately they can't make a scale app because iphone screens are not just touch sensitive but heat sensitive as well.

5. jailbreak it and play pokemon. its basically all i do when i leave the house nowadays lol

6. I tried playing it a while ago and the interface wasn't that good what are you running and is it good?

7. Hey is jailbreaking really worth it. What are the risks

8. How much do you guys usually spend a month with the iPhone and service plans and all that? I'm on Verizon right now, but I don't want to switch to AT&T just to get an iPhone if the plans are gonna be mad expensive. Like how much is your plan a month, and do you have any extra fees for iPhone stuff?

9. I don't think it's worth it, it changes the firmware in ways you can't control, my friend was happy with his jailbroken iPhone for a few weeks till all of a sudden nothing on the cellular network connects anymore; phonecalls, sms, now it only works on wifi, so basically an expensive ipod touch now. He is very unhappy and says he won't jailbreak again.

10. Get the block stacking one its the shit. Theres so many good games and fun apps out there. I like Fuck My Life it's this online bulletin board where people post stories about how they got fucked over in some significant way good laughs.

11. Well I got an iPod touch so would u say it'd be worth it

12. theres one called "herb converter" where it converts anything like an ounce to grams or w/e its actually pretty handy.

13. The scale for the Iphone is so not worth even downloading. It measures 5 gram exactly, no more, no less. By using the accelerometer inside the Iphone. You can not measure other numbers. A single US Nickel is 5 grams, you can weigh that, but if your not weighing something that is exact you wasting your time. You are going to get a really rough estimate. The scale is called IScale.

14. ebay, facebook, flight control, personally i love my weight trainer and my poker apps...
    Personally i would love an app where i can record and describe all the different buds i get!

15. If you like to listen to music, then "the well" is the perfect game/app for weed smokers. It's like Tap Tap Revenge for stoners.

It is a new kind of casual music game that lets you play a custom 3d game with ANY audio track in your iphone or ipod touch library. check it out here:

The Well for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

We need as many people to try the app and give us feedback as possible so we can keep improving and refining the game, so please get the app if you have an iphone, and share it with your friends if you don't!

thanks so much,
    Ash Meer
    www.cashmeermedia.com

16. Sleep Cycle - It uses the accelerometer to sense how much you move at night to see how deeply you are sleeping. You set an alarm for a 30 minute window of time, and it wakes you up when you are sleeping the lightest in that window of time. This shit changed my life, I can now get up in the morning.

Oh and...
    Spawn
    Doodle Jump
    Pandora Radio
    Urban Spoon
    Shazam
    Facebook

17. i love flash light for packing bowls outside at night

18. Guitar Toolkit is so neccessary.

-Perfect tuner, better than my real one.
    -Simple metronome
    -Chord Library
    -Fretboard + Ridiculous Scale Library
    -Can be used for any string instrument with any tuning (uke, mandolin, banjo, open c)

Hit it up, it's well worth ten bucks. It'd cost like fifty bucks in normal equipment, and it's all on your phone.