Best iPhone apps for weedsmokers

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by purple4, May 23, 2009.

1. i cant belive a fellow pot smoker would make anegative steryotype against pot heads. unbelieveable

2. That was pretty offensive man

3. I'm pretty sure hes kidding, if he isnt, then who cares.. quit flaming please.

And I've heard of the iScale lol (app for iPhone) :smoking:

4. Just stop being such bitches
    as far as insults to stoners go
    that was nothing

i have an iphone
    shazam is ill , if your hear a song around you that you like it tells you what it is

Waterslide - its a game where you control some guy on a waterslide
    its mad fun though
    Cube Runner-another game
    DoodleJump

Flashlight comes in handy...

5. My iPhone is jailbroke, and the Reefer madness theme is legittttttt. Also there are a few more stoner themes that make your iphone really cool

6. Zombietown USA is fun.

7. I agree with saplaxico. Spawn has spent many hours of smoking time with me. Its also wayy more entertaining than you'd expect. There's a free demo if you don't believe me

8. That would be pretty handy allthough Ive been to my lHs and they had scales that were stealthy to look like the Iphone. IMHO Iphones are the biggest waste of money...

9. how do you jailbreak the iphone?

10. I Eat Birds is a fun game. I also like nerdy games like Trivial Pursuit and Scrabble. And it's old, but I LOVE Myst. It's fun on the iphone.

The alarm clock I downloaded displays 4:20 in the icon. I can't remember which one it is though.

I agree with whoever recommended Shazam. That's a fun app.

The flashlight is really useful for packing a bowl in the dark.

11. generalisations suck!:smoking:

12. lol seriously.. speak for yourself.

i aint broke.

13. Pandora and orthovox, keeps me entertained on my touch for hours

14. I have an iPhone so that guy confused me, on mine I got this fun free game called alertmeteor which is fun, the best game baked in 'The most addicting game' which is also free it is so funny,

15. Can't afford an iPhone?
    I get the new one that comes out every year bro...

But anyways i suggest:
    --Dactyl - free (tap bombs quickly before they explode)
    --Doodle Jump - literally best $.99 I've ever spent (sooo addicting, unexplainable)
    --E-Smoke - $.99 (need the iPhone cause of the mic, you can smoke a virtual joint xD)
    --Ferrari GT - $9.99 (VERY good graphics and long racing oriented gameplay)
    --iBeer/iMilk/iSoda - $.99 i think (drink virtual beer and such, kinda funny)
    --Monkey Ball - $9.99 (very addicting with amazing graphics, its a monkey... in a ball!)
    --Pocket God - $.99 (no point except to play around with little islanders, very funny)
    --Price is Right - $4.99? (name explanes it all, soo addictive)
    --Scoops - $1.99 (catch scoops of ice cream, beware - munchies activator xD)
    --Shotgun - free for lite version/$.99 for full (virtual shotgun, kinda fun)
    --Spawn - $.99 (fun game with crazy colors, no real way to explain it)
    --TapTap Revenge 2 or TapTap Coldplay - free (but $4.99 for the Coldplay one, basically guitar hero for iPhone)

and thats about all the apps that i think are fun while im blazed, and there's multiplayer for TapTap when your friends wanna play it too :)

16. no one got my joke :(

i thought it was pretty witty

17. THE best app for smoking in the dark: the flashlight app. The screen just shines white light haha

My friends and i use this while smoking in the woods

18. Speak for yourself, I'm typing this on my new laptop that I just got today. Payed for it all by myself. My iPhone, which I also pay for, is sitting next to me ;)

19. Lightbike
    Fieldrunners(SOOOO FUN AND ADDICTING)
    Flight control
    Fast and furios
    ishoot
    flick fishing
    shazam
    pandora
    blocked.for smarter stoners;)
    bloons
    crash kart(like mario kart)
    howcast
    the weather channel
    scramble
    flashlite
    beer pong
    studioapp(cause i love to rap hahaha:smoking:)
    cube runner

20. Ragdoll Blaster. Get it. The one you pay for.