Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best investment ever

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GlassNGrass, May 13, 2011.

1. my silver surfer. better than my education. I cant believe how fucking awesome this thing is. if you dont have one, get one! worth every frickin penny. I can't believe how awesome this high is. much love SSV.

btw, only way to make this better is to watch Trailer PArk Boys :)

2. ???

[​IMG]

What's a silver surfer?

3. #3 VapeMasterFlex, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It's a really sick desktop vape.
    Amazing from what I hear.
    Another fan gained lol

4. how much did it cost?

5. [​IMG]

now you can order them custom coated with whatever picture you want on them.

im just getting around to sending my mom one for mothers day
    they're great the ceramic heating element is clean as fuck

check it out

http://silversurfervap.com/index.php

6. i was just on their site today coincidently. i love the custom cypress hill SSV they did. if money was no object i would definitely have a custom one made for myself.

7. I got it for $225. Basic silver color, really no special custom work or anything done to it but its still awesome. Gonna take some gettin used to though. Definitely more of a science to it than traditional combustion

8. SSV is the Acura to the DBV's Honda. Your paying more to get a few extra features that are nice but unneccessay. I'll take a DBV

9. Sounds and looks nice wish I could try one out.

10. $225 seems a little steep for me to buy a vape...

11. I'll partly agree with you on that one. I had the extra cash tho, so why not :)

12. I have had a DBV for 3 years or so, I haven't used it in a year or so but it sure as hell got a ton of use, I just moved on to concentrates

13. When I buy a vape it will be a silver surfer.

14. except a dbv costs about $200 new/shipped, so for a small price increase you get a nicer product. imo if youre already putting in that much money the bit extra is worth it

15. Plus the SSV is sexy as hell compared to the DBV.

16. #17 purple3.0haze, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It's the DBV on a slant, lol. Its not like the two are madd different. Its just a matter of spending more for different features. I like how the dbv is hands free. I'd always spill my weed if I had a ssv