Best inexpensive vaporizer for a new user? (100 dollars or less)

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by orbweaver, Mar 11, 2014.

1. #1 orbweaver, Mar 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2014
    My requirements are that it uses buds, and doesn't combust. I want to be able to use the vaped bud when I'm done.

It doesn't necessarily need to get me super high on one whiff. I'm a medical user and low tolerance. I get really, really baked on one hit of my bud from a pipe and that's seriously inconvenient unless it's bedtime. 

If I want to be "high" from my vaporizer, and it doesn't get me that baked on one whiff,  then I'll just take more than one whiff. 

2. If you would be willing to spend 140 you can get an extreme q vape. Perfect for beginners, I bought one around thanksgiving.
    It can do balloons or whip
    has 3 fan settings so you barely have to hit it at all. Has a very handy dandy remote for when I am across the room and just want to fill a balloon. Can do essential oils for aromatherapy. Even included a small pouch of somethin for that... And it has a spare 18mm joint that you can hook up to your bong and vapor bong (if you have a bong)
    It's nice for a person new to vapes like my self. And it doesn't give you that ripped like spongebob's pants high. I can vape for like 20 min straight and be high but not bakkkkeeeddd, ya feel me?
    Pm me if you want the website, gives you a free grinder too

Sent from my sup bruh

3. For your price range, I'd check out the MFLB and the Lotus.

4. #4 lwien, Mar 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2014

Ditto but I'd also check out the Vapolution 2.0.

5. Both great choices, but two extremes when it comes to strength of a hit. Sort of like a .32 revolver (MFLB) and a Barrett .50 (Lotus). :smoke:
    It actually sounds like a MFLB might be what you're looking for.
    Check it out. It's like a vapor sipper, easy to dose at low levels.
    You should look at the Lotus though, best torch (lighter) powered vape available. In my opinion. :)

:bongin:

6. Id say save for the Arizer solo which is 160. I have an MFLB, EQ and Solo and the solo is by far the best overall peice. Each one has its specific uses but the solo is the most well rounded.

I also feel the solo is the easiest to use. There's no need to sip or try and control how fast you hit. Just load the stem and act like you're drinking a milkshake.