Best indoor sativa strains

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by bludreamer, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Im in the process of ordering some seeds fron attitude seed bank but dont know what sativa strain is best to grow indoors. I really love blue dream but i really want to switch up for a more potent heavy yielding sativa strain. Can anyone help me out?

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Super Silver Haze, sour d

3. ive got Super sour og. Anything super haha

4. I just finished a super silver haze, it was hard to keep down it stretched and stretched in flower till it was about 10 feet tall lol.

5. Green Crack and Critical stay relatively short compared to other sativas, and their flowering times are less as well

6. C99 is an amazing indoor sativa, Female Seed's version kicks ass.   DNA's Chocolope is another great one...I'm 2 weeks from harvest and they smelle delicious and were easy to grow. 

7. C99 is really good, Dr. Grinspoon is even better, but be prepared for ~11-13 weeks flower, big yielder too!

8. any sativa really u just need to plan ahead for the stretch. i have cali connections original sour d right now and its a fucking beast but that was due to poor planning. imho sativas are good for topping and fimming and lst and shit like that. u can scrog to but u really need to plan ahead for that. of course they flower a little longer but it seems like ur focused more on height. which can be plannded around. my original sour D is east coast sour diesel X sour kush aka headband so its like 1/4 indica genes which helps it finish a little quicker but shes a huuugee bitch lol.
    so pretty much u should only veg ur sativas to around a foot if u want a 3 foot tall plant. where as u need to veg ur indicas a little longer if u want a good yeild cuz they dont stretch as much.
    i flipped my original sour d at maybe around 2-3 feet and now i had to bend a shit load of branches 90 degrees  tie others down and i fimmed her aswell and supercropped just to stunt the bitch and she is 6 fucking feet tall right now..... good thing i have a cool tube lol.