Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Indicas to smoke??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CHRONIClesByMe, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Ive been smoking indica for a while now to help me with my insomnia. I was wondering what would be the best indicas to smoke that i can try out. Respond!:D:smoke:

2. northern lights

3. Try some Herojuana, one of my favorite strains.

4. #4 Zedstomper, Sep 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2012
    jilly bean, taste fruity but mellow

5. Blueberry is great for insomnia its very subtle though you think your still wide awake but as soon as you lie down your out for the count.

6. Northern Lights is by far the best Indica to smoke. I smoked a couple hitters of it and I was completely relaxed and mellowed out.
    Such a piney smell to it, and crystals everywhere on the bud. Beautiful sight.

7. Whatever I just smoked! Unfortunately I don't remember what it's called :/

8. ^must be some good shit if you got so stoned you can't remember the name :smoke:

9. Kush strains seem to be good Indica's

10. [quote name='"Kboxer93"']

^must be some good shit if you got so stoned you can't remember the name :smoke:[/quote]

Yeah lol someone told me but I mean I can't even be sure what it really is. But dank nevertheless

11. Aurora indica

12. I have some Blueberry right now and it's good. The strongest indica I've ever had is Sour Grapes. It gave me strong couch lock, but my mind was also very active.

13. Try some Grandaddy Purp.

14. nice keep em coming!

15. Anything as long as I can blow the smoke through your moms vagina.

16. I have some silverback. Cross between grape ape, and super silver haze. I was stuck to the couch last night

17. blue dream , best indica in the world puts you right to sleep too lol

18. Any OG's, Northern Lights is really stony. Supergoo/Afghoo, Kushes (Bubba, OG, Blackberry)
    I'm an indica lover and I love to get any strains with Haze. Definitely some Cheese. Mr. Nice. and Urkel.

Definitely some nice indicas :)

19. Northern Lights,my personal favorite.Knocks you on the couch quick