Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best indica strain?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Caveman326, Feb 5, 2011.

1. i know theirs TONS of sativa lovers out there, but i myself am more of a indica fan.

My favorites:
    MR.nice
    [​IMG]

and some og kush
    [​IMG]

whats your favorite?:smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. I grew some fruity chronic juice, and some yumbolt 47. Both are 90% indica. I think they were some of the best I've smoked, maybe some of that was the freshness, and the sense of pleasure that comes from growing your own, but they were also very potent.

Just ordered some stuff called "space" from world of seeds. Supposed to be 75% indica. I'll let you know how that one is in a few months.

3. G-o-d-b-u-d

4. i smoked yumbolt before..... yummy:smoking::hippie:

5. grandaddy purpssss all the way

6. I'd go with sweet tooth :smoke:

7. Grapefruit Kush. The dankest weed that my town saw all all summer this year. 10 a g

8. Just had afghan goo last night. Amazing flavor and effect. Additionally, the aroma that comes off of the herb is far from being even remotely skunky, more like a citrus an honey smell. Fuckin Dee-lish-us!