Best images for posters for stoners? Submit yours!

Discussion in 'General' started by byllistic, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Im currently printing out pictures with the rasterbator to make them posters and put them on the wall in my room. I printed one out already and it is scooby doo doing a peace sign from the second scooby doo movie. What images can you guys find on the internet that would be good as a poster? Like any chill images.

The one i printed out (http://www.impawards.com/2004/posters/scooby_doo_two.jpg)

Thanks!

2. Haha R3DBAND has that scooby doo poster on there wall I remember seeing it in there vids.

3. I don't have any ideas but how much does it cost to do that?

4. I love R3DBAND :) But 205guy its free man, The Rasterbator , its a really cool free internet tool you should check it out :smoking:

5. Thanks for the info man, appreciate it.

6. Thanks man it seems pretty cool. I will check it out

7. Anytime :) Anybody have any cool poster ideas?

8. [SIZE=14pt]Poster Printer and is used to print large format posters, banners, signs and wall murals from any pictures, digital photos, Word, Excel documents on paper sheets.[/SIZE]

9. #11 xxspeakxx, May 31, 2013
    Last edited: May 31, 2013
    [​IMG]

10. One time I used rasterbator to print out a full wall, half naked picture of Marilyn Monroe. Was an awesome wall :D the background was red and so were the walls, so it matched perfectly and looked awesome! Face sized boobies on my wall!!!!