Best Idea EVER! in the history of man~

Discussion in 'General' started by masterk1818, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Alright your at taco bell, you just order 2 awesome tacos to go. you get in ur car and open the taco bell bag up and grab those nice tacos. you take a nice big bight and ur digging it. BUT WHATS THIS! The taco is busted open on once side and your lossing precious taco bell filling. If only there was a way to fix it.....BAM!
    Boom!
    WOOSH!

FOOD TAPE!!!!!!! Yes food tape, imagine its like an edible tape! So you could just rip some of the tape off and tape up your taco!:smoke:

:smoke:- me discovering the best idea ever!

2. Or you could just eat the taco real fast

3. This is why they used to have sporks at taco bell

4. NO!!! you cant man. You just cant cause it will fall apart if u devour it in a second!. This prevents that shit

5. How do you eat a taco with a spork?:confused:

6. No dude you just turn the wrapper into a little funnel, why do you think one of the sides of the wrapper is always like sealed?

does that ever bother anyone else? you know you get a taco bell wrapper and there's like a seam between two edges or something. Do you rip that fucker and make a straight piece of paper or do you just leave it

7. I rip that mother fucker every time.

8. this is a terrible idea....

9. fuck motherfuckin yeah

10. id be afraid of getting an mouthful of taco bell wrapper

11. You were talking about when the taco falls apart

12. Saw it on a nickeloden show a long ass time ago. Sorry you didnt discover food tape

If you cant eat a taco then hamburgers are your thing

13. Ok wow i guess it sucked

thats what they told that windows guy and he went and made windows!

14. that killed my high :eek:

15. Food tape.. haha. I like the idea.

Haha...

Gotta love high inventions like this..

16. [​IMG]

Figure it out? :cool:

17. Dude, youre heart's in the right place. But can you imagine Someone saying "here dude, use some food tape, i dont like the looks of that taco"

or "this food tape is yummy!"

It's just one of those blazed creativity sessions gone horribly wrong.

18. I am the GC fool for the day :eek:

oh well it will be something to laugh about sober

19. I am an experienced Taco Bell eater...that kind of shit doesnt happen to me anymore.

lol but it definitely sounds like a good idea

20. THATS IT! Ive been tryin to think of the fuckin show since I posted that. I remember kel gettin slimed...watched some weird shit as a kid.