Best "I have a boyfriend"" come back

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by smokeyjoe4848, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Alright, well I'm high as balls right now and I wanted to teach some of you a line I've been having some good sucess with lately. lol Say you know this fine ass lil-mamma, AKA cute girl. You know she got a boyfriend. Go up, be like sayy *insert name here* when you gunna let me take you out?
    Her: I dont know, I have a boyfriend
    You: Really? Weeelll... I have a goldfish?
    Her: Ummm * confused look *
    You: *laugh* ohh my bad, I thought we were talking about shit that dont matter.
    I promise all of you this line works. Like I said, I'm high right now, so i feel like rambling about this unimportant shit. Let's hear what yall got?

2. thats lame, she would think your an idiot if u said that.

3. Hahah, Whatever you say. Im simply stating something that has worked for me while im high. Im not getting in a dick measuring contest with you.

4. wanna have one

5. I saw some group like this on facebook bro....

6. Lmao I'll give it a shot.

7. Me too........

it's lame to use irl I would just walk away..

8. i kinda have that feeling that this topic is a FAIL

9. Haha, +rep for signing up to post this. And I've heard the "shit that don't matter" line used in 1,000 different contexts.

I prefer the good old fashioned pick up line- go up to a girl and just start jacking off, guaranteed to work 100% of the time, real talk

10. #11 KANSAStoner, Jul 4, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2010
    ^^Best part of the thread.

If she is willing to fuck around on her bf with you, what will keep her from doing it to you?

11. How about, does this rag smell like chloroform? or. you wanna see a trick I learned in prison?:love:

12. that is lame

but trying to pick up on someone elses gf is even worse. dick thing to do dude. wait till someone fucks someone your dating someday and it won't be so funny to you anymore.

13. 99-100 percent of the girls i would say this to im only trying to get pussy from. so I could careless if she fucked other people

14. That's no excuse, my lead at work does shit like that. His gf found out, took his kid and left his ass. I hope one of those girls boyfriends find out and beat some sense into you. Karma will catch up to you whether you believe in it or not.

15. Same. I seriously don't think I know any women this would actually work on. :p

16. dude at first I thought that was pretty good, but then I remembered hearing that in a movie/tv show I saw this week. Dont remember what one, but im 100% positive it is.

17. should i go get my ruler or not OP

18. i highly doubt that's going to get a date with any respectable chick... lol