Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best hybrid strain?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheAtheist, Sep 8, 2011.

1. I've determined that I want some of the benefits of indica strains without the sedative effects. My dispensary has more than a few hybrids, but the ones that seem to be the best are blue dream, white widow, and headband. Out of those three, which one do you think will 1) not make me sleep/couch-locked, 2) will result in the most euphoric/creative high, and 3) has the lowest potential for paranoia, unfortunately this is something that seems to plauge my pure sativa experiences.

2. Buy an eighth at a time of each and determine what you like best no one can tell you what you will like.
    Paranoia is all in your head it will go away as time goes by.

3. Death is supposedly the best strainthats been released so far