Best homemade toking tool?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by dankestfreshie, Dec 22, 2011.

1. #1 dankestfreshie, Dec 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2011
    I don't have much money and I need to know what homemade tool gets you SUPER stoned. Any ideas?

2. this not my video but you can make a homemade for cheap like this [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkaezY9CADc]homemade bong- getoman666 mini bong....fuck yeah.. - YouTube[/ame]. Just be creative!

3. What about the lightbulb vape? Any opinions on that?

4. Always thought they were sketchy, but thats not really based on any source of information... just always opted for other options.

My preference for homemade smoking devices to get you baked is a waterfall or bucket setup. google it, if you cant find it or are confused let me know theyre pretty easy to make.

5. Yeah, if you're looking for something quick to use just make either a gravity bong or a waterfall bong. Tons of tutorials not only here but throughout the internet as well.

6. the apple, you can eat the evidence when you get the munchies. :yummy:

7. my favorite was a salt shaker. I drilled a hole and put a down stem in it and a bowl (actually a socket) on top of that then added a hose to the other side of the cap and glued that in and had a nice little bubbler that worked great. I like to use marine grade epoxy that mixes together and its like a putty.

8. I know about the water bong, gravity bong, waterfall, apple, pipe, etc. but is there anything else homemade that works good? Just looking to experiment

9. Go to home depot and go find the brass hose fittings, find a small one and get it they cost about a dollar and you can just stick it in a bottle, you can put it in the cap and make a waterfall or put it in the side and make a pipe, they have little barbs on em so they seal tight and its better to smoke from than foil. I keep one in my car in case I needa make a quick waterfall

10. I'm always a fan of the classic Pom bong

11. Any other newer/odd ones?

12. 1. get a diamond/reinforced steel drilling bit.
    2. get a nice glass bottle/vase.
    3. drill a hole for a downstem using water as cooler and lube.
    4. put on a bowl, put some water in the chamber, pack the bowl and have fun with your stoned head :p

13. lightbulb vapes get you so baked and conserve so much weed and have little or no smell imo they are the best homemade
    if you use lower heat for a longer amount of time rather then higher heat for a shorter amount of time its much more efficent and there is much less smell if your indoors i would suggest a tealight candle

14. [​IMG]

Gets the job done.

15. True pom bongs never fail especially if you have a diffused downstem and can make a ashcatcher + a ice chamber = legit :D