Best homemade smoking utensil?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Toptics, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Whaddup chiefs.
    Just moved down to Georgia and left all of my glass back home.
    You guys have any really good homemade smoking device ideas? Something interesting that worked really well.
    Let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. No. Just buy more glass

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Joints are pretty good, does that count?

Otherwise an apple pipe.

4. go old school with a water bottle

5. Try your best to avoid aluminum foil!!! Use stainless steel from a zebra pen the tip is steel and works well for a quick bowl and you can make the rest out of anything it just depends on your tools anf things you have to work with. materials that you do NOT use thin aluminium I.e. cans,foil. Anything plastic. Pvc pipe is a huge no no. anything painted or that has any type of glue or silicone. if you do it right you can take a small glass bottle and using a blow torch heat up a small area till red hot then suck air from the bottle till you make a small crater with a hole in the bottem.then you have a homeade glass pipe. Best of luck. Roll a j or a l. (J=joint duh. L=blunt)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Smoking out of an apple is always fun until you can get a piece. A small bowl is usually only like $5-$8 though, so you could just buy some new glass mayne.

7. Apples lots and lots of apples. They get nasty though by a bag.

8. Wasn't too impressed, was hoping for something I've never heard of before? What can I use to make a bowl

9. not everyone can be satisfied sorry

10. You have to remember if it was easy to make high quality pipes anf bongs we would all be doing it not paying out the azz for glass at the head shop. Like I said if you have the tools anf materials you can make anything. I got a buddy with a.tight bowl made outta wood bad as fux he made it him self. If I saw it at a head shop I'm sure it would have $75 on the tag.

11. carrot steam roller? onion pipe? chili pepper chillum?

12. Nothing like a well made 16.9 oz socket waterfall

13. ^ you'd be surprised how far a carrot 1 hitter got me

14. #14 solarhitz, Mar 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2014
    Well, for home made pieces:

Fruit makes great temporary pieces, I've done several apple pipes. 

Tin foil can be used to make an entire pipe if you're crafty. I've made a few sherlocks from foil that work ok when I was really desperate without any glass. 

Joints are a classic of course.

Search for tubes or sockets that you can convert into chillums. 

If you have a drill bit for glass, you can make tons of bongs really easy out of any glass bottle, and some downstems and grommets purchased from any headshop. 

Lungs suck, but you could make one.

Gravity-bong or waterfall bongs are fun once in a while. 

You can make edibles of some sort, or even make cannaoil (remember to pre-activate your bud in the oven before you process it).

You could buy an E-cig and make your own canna-fluid. 

If you have hash, hotknives are a classic. 

Once I made a hommade vape by taking a glass mason jar and putting a nug inside and then holding up a magnifier to the sun and vaped the weed with sunlight. The smoke collected in the jar, and then I punctured the foil on top of the mason jar with a straw. Use a mason jar so that you can take out the aluminum lid insert, keep the aluminum ring, and then put foil over the mouth of the jar and screw it down via the lid-ring. 

I don't know, there's tons of ways to consume cannabis. I've used several as you can see, pick a few lol. 

15. CHALLENGE: make a bong out of a butternut squash with a carrot for the stem/bowl combo. Bonus points will be awarded if you can make a diffuser out of a potato or some large root

Sorry, I thought of that because I was just going to say carve out an apple and you've got a piece. A disposable, biodegradable one at that.

16. Oh and please don't smoke out of foil.

17. A small socket

Omega369

18. Try waterfalls :)

19. I love smoking waterfalls. Or big ass gravity bongs in a cooler. Gets me high as fuck.

20. [quote name="FlawlessMagnum" post="19768391" timestamp="1396155755"]I love smoking waterfalls. Or big ass gravity bongs in a cooler. Gets me high as fuck.[/quote
    I know that's why I love them & they conserve bud