Best home made devices.

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Beneith the sea, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Just post pics, plans, and "how-to"s on cool devices and such. Have fun!

2. Yees.

I like homemade devices more than the real thing.

3. LOL this shit didnt take off like you wanted huh thats too bad bro :D

4. next time just use the search. There are a MILLION homemade device threads already

5. in his defense, most of them are just homemade in general. these are the BEST.
    people come up with cool shit id love to see, but a thread full of apple pipes wouldnt be interesting at all.
    the shit people come up with tho..

6. kinda homemade
    Glass on glass (in plastic) reverse gravity:

burn a hole in the bottom of a bottle. Slide your downstem and bowl into the top (use a small mouthed bottle or burn a hole in the cap of a wide-mouthed and slide the stem in that)

If you dont have a downstem just forget the bubbles and rib up a regular waterfall, theyre still sweet as hell

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMzC8akBT8M]YouTube - 2Liter reverse gravity bong. Ehle diffuser and roor bowl[/ame]

7. i cant find my camera at the moment... but today i made a gravity bong out of a juice bottle with the bowl peice unscrewed from this weird metal pipe my freind gave to me as a joke...it has like sequins on the stem.

8. I've been smokin out of gatorade bongs for 3 years...ever since I moved because I sold all of my paraphernalia before hand and I love them I use the mondo gatorade bottles. I know I could easily buy a piece at one of the huge number of head shops downtown I just prefer homemade. Classic design pen shaft and big ratchet